(Topic ID: 107952)

Routing / Vending... Thoughts?

By robbiedoo

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

I'd be very interested in this as well. I'm looking at buying one to two new sterns to put in locations, preferably a busy bar and see what happens. Any advice, or thoughts/experiences would be appreciated. I'm strictly talking about pinballs too. I'm not sure about getting into other machines quite yet.

#9 9 years ago

LTG, I was thinking more along the lines of our college bars downtown. Most of them don't have arcade type games in them, and definitely not pinball. Of course the ones that do, have contracts with other vendors. If not in bars, then I was thinking in big corporate business buildings. I don't know, it's just a fun idea to have a small route to maintain and run. I know it wouldn't make anybody rich, but would be fun, and hopefully the pinballs would eventually pay themselves off too.

#15 9 years ago

Thanks for the input. All the bad things mentioned above are enough to scare anybody off. I think in a business location such as an office would make the most sense. Thanks for the input. It definitely leaves some things to consider.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routing-vending-thoughts?tu=konghusker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.