IMG_4642_(resized).JPG
IMG_4640_(resized).JPG
IMG_4635_(resized).JPG
IMG_4634_(resized).JPG
IMG_4633_(resized).JPG
IMG_4627_(resized).JPG
IMG_4630_(resized).JPG
#1 8 years ago

Can I get a price check on a routed Goldeneye that just got pulled off route due to a part not working. I'll delve into the part if we are close on price and adjust the number accordingly. It's pretty dirty and by no means in perfect shape. Just curious what these go for? Thanks!

2 weeks later
#2 8 years ago

Bump for thoughts?

#3 8 years ago

Most of them sell for between $2k and $3k. You'll just have to make a determination on condition and at what price you're willing to buy it and feel good about it. Don't spend more than you're comfortable with. It'll just make you unhappy later on.

If it was me looking at one you descibed and it was local, I'd probably spend at most $1900, if that part isn't hard to find or important to gameplay. But I would try to talk him down a little more.

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

Got some pictures, apologize for the quality, I have an old iPhone and the lighting wasn't great. Please let me know your thoughts!

IMG_4630_(resized).JPGIMG_4630_(resized).JPG

IMG_4627_(resized).JPGIMG_4627_(resized).JPG

IMG_4633_(resized).JPGIMG_4633_(resized).JPG

IMG_4634_(resized).JPGIMG_4634_(resized).JPG

IMG_4635_(resized).JPGIMG_4635_(resized).JPG

IMG_4640_(resized).JPGIMG_4640_(resized).JPG

IMG_4642_(resized).JPGIMG_4642_(resized).JPG

IMG_4643_(resized).JPGIMG_4643_(resized).JPG

IMG_4673_(resized).JPGIMG_4673_(resized).JPG

IMG_4677_(resized).JPGIMG_4677_(resized).JPG

IMG_4679_(resized).JPGIMG_4679_(resized).JPG

IMG_4684_(resized).JPGIMG_4684_(resized).JPG

IMG_4685_(resized).JPGIMG_4685_(resized).JPG

IMG_4687_(resized).JPGIMG_4687_(resized).JPG

IMG_4689_(resized).JPGIMG_4689_(resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

That's definitely a Goldeneye.

It's not working and Pierce has some serious crotch wear, so don't overpay. It's probably worth in the high teens once it's all working, so adjust down from there.

#6 7 years ago

That's a ratty game that needs tons of work. I'd try for 900 or so, you could probably make a few hundred bucks just flipping it at that price.

Any more and it's just gonna be an expensive thing you haul around. With that kind of wear it's never gonna be worth the trouble and expense unless you plan on restoring it.

#7 7 years ago

the wear in the outhole area.. is that what you all see?

Its hard to say without more playfield info. Look for broken plastics, ramps, playfield wear... those are the things that will be costly or hard to undo.

At the end of the day its goldeneye... it's not really worth going out of your way for. But if its cheap and easy.. have some fun and then sell it on. I'd have to imagine once cleaned up it would be probably 1600-1800+ if all intact and solid.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

At the end of the day its goldeneye... it's not really worth going out of your way for.

Completely disagree. Its a very fun, underrated game IMO.

#9 7 years ago

I see the wear between the flippers, but am a little surprised at the low prices suggested. Very much appreciate the thoughts.

#10 7 years ago

Just depends on if it is working at all, cosmetics matter but functionality far more important to me. The James Bond Crotch Rot is a notorious issue on this game, easy enough to fill in, paint black and mylar. I believe a pinsider even made decals for that area at one point. Very fun game. Last time I checked ramps were available, the satellite is available from shapeways thanks to Swinks, but the plastics were unavailable I believe. I enjoy the hell out of my game, great flow, lots of multiball, and a wizard mode you won't see very often thanks to the ridiculously hard Q's Pen mode. I'd recommend picking it up.

#11 7 years ago

It's not a sought after game, doesn't work, and it needs a ton of work and it's coming out of some operators junk heap. What's the point of buying a game like that if it isn't cheap?

People need to remember that simply finding a game and having no apparent competition to buy it doesn't mean you need to be overly generous. There's plenty of games out there.

#12 7 years ago

I paid 1200 for my Goldeneye and it was a lot cleaner then this.

#13 7 years ago

Thanks for the comments everyone. Not suggesting the prices are wrong, just that I was surprised. I will definitely take them into consideration.

I enjoy bringing a dingy pin back to great/excellent condition so this is very helpful in determining the appropriate price to start at.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Thanks for the comments everyone. Not suggesting the prices are wrong, just that I was surprised. I will definitely take them into consideration.
I enjoy bringing a dingy pin back to great/excellent condition so this is very helpful in determining the appropriate price to start at.

We all enjoy that shit! But it should be priced accordingly. I'd be thrilled to pick something like that up for 700 bucks and go from there.

#15 7 years ago

I know of one that just sold locally here between collectors for $2K. Game was shopped out and in above average condition. For one that's just off route needing work I would guess around $1500 would be about right.

#16 7 years ago

Great game, worth every penny, at this years prices.

#17 7 years ago

believe they are listed on here for around $2300 in good shape

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

believe they are listed on here for around $2300 in good shape

So are Hurricanes and Freddys. Doesn't mean they are selling for that.

#19 7 years ago

Crazy levi, if I found that game for $900 I would buy 1000 of them. And so would anyone else on here.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So are Hurricanes and Freddys. Doesn't mean they are selling for that.

Well, TX-Sector has just reached $3000 here on Pinside. LOL.
(From another thread)

Quoted from Hazoff:

TX Sector is easily as good of a game, for me way better due to theme and coolness of the SFX, music and I think gameplay so its always market value crap that gets in the way and I have no problem paying large for a game I really want, I know guys who have been looking for a title for years then pass when a nice example comes up because it costs a few hundred dollars mores than what the current market value is, I wish I could do that, must have it. If I was close to Whysnow he would have my 3K pretty f---ing fast.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Completely disagree. Its a very fun, underrated game IMO.

Probably my second favorite Sega. (Batman Forever is at #1....for me, at least).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routes-goldeneye-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.