• Latest reply 7 years ago by davijc02
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

twd (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

Thinking of potentially buying a walking dead machine that has been routed at a truckstop. Game looks and plays great. No abnormal play field wear that I can tell. If the seller is willing to part with it what would be the going rate for this?

#2 7 years ago

Pro or Premium/LE? That and condition will determine the price. To some people, a routed machine is a no deal. To others like me, i dont care how many plays is on it as long as the condition and the price go hand in hand.

But condition is king, with all things considered.

#3 7 years ago

Stock / Pro / No major wear - ~$4000 , If you can get for under $4000, that would be a deal imo.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Thinking of potentially buying a walking dead machine that has been routed at a truckstop. Game looks and plays great. No abnormal play field wear that I can tell. If the seller is willing to part with it what would be the going rate for this?

condition sounds good. Unlikely they will sell for much less than a HUP game.

TWD does well on route, so no real incentive for them to cut you a deal.

Quoted from ZenTron:

Stock / Pro / No major wear - ~$4000 , If you can get for under $4000, that would be a deal imo.

good luck with that. When a new pro costs 5100, it is unlikely that any OP is going to take over 1k less for a

Quoted from davijc02:Game looks and plays great

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

good luck with that. When a new pro costs 5100, it is unlikely that any OP is going to take over 1k less for a

I must be lucky..

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I must be lucky..

not lucky. Just purchased before the past 2 price increases. Timing is important.

42-500 is normal for a TWDpro in good condition it seems.

#7 7 years ago

It is indeed a pro. Kinda figured if willing to sell around 4K but ya never know. Worth asking I suppose

#8 7 years ago

I would think sub 4.2k. The last few HUO TWD have been listed around $4200-4300 with mods.

twd (resized).pngtwd (resized).png

#9 7 years ago

At first I thought this game was just neat because I like the show. However as I've played more and learned more rules and became a better player this game is AWESOME! In fact just today I stopped in and finally got blood bath running.

#10 7 years ago

I just picked up a WD in an exchange for a GB. The Walking Dead machine that we acquired was stock & in fantastic condition. The agreed value on the machines were GB at $48 & TWD at $42. Since he made the 100 mile trek over my way, I gave him an additional $300. We are very pleased w/ the exchange.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I just picked up a WD in an exchange for a GB. The Walking Dead machine that we acquired was stock & in fantastic condition. The agreed value on the machines were GB at $48 & TWD at $42. Since he made the 100 mile trek over my way, I gave him an additional $300. We are very pleased w/ the exchange.

So what was it about GB that didn't keep your interest? I've only played a handful of games on GB and I like it just wanted to hear the opinion of an owner

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routed-walking-dead-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.