11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by AbacusMan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-11-24_12.06.37.jpg
    2012-12-08_10-01-31_655.jpg
    2012-12-08_10-01-45_676.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epeabs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I stayed at a hotel last night and they had a small arcade. Out of the ten machines that they had, two were pins. A POTC and a BOP. I was excited! Unfortunately the POTC had two nickels jammed in the coin slots so it was unplayable. So I moved over to the BOP since I have always enjoyed Pinbot. At first it seemed fine, then I realized that the balls all drained to the right because it was not level, and the left flipper looked like it was crushed in a vise. It was also filthy, as was the POTC. It blows my mind that pins are not kept up while they are on route. (Not to piss anyone off, I am sure there are operators that maintain their pins to the highest standards, but It seems maybe not the norm). I did mention issues to the management, but even the soda machine issues by this morning had not been addressed (not that I expected the pins to be). A couple pictures of BOP follow. I would like to play this machine in great condition as it was enjoyable even in bad condition. Anyone else have pictures of badly routed pins?

2012-12-08_10-01-45_676.jpg2012-12-08_10-01-45_676.jpg 2012-12-08_10-01-31_655.jpg2012-12-08_10-01-31_655.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epeabs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routed-pins-pictures?tu=epeabs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.