(Topic ID: 66736)

Routed games

By kurtackerman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kurtackerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

An operator called me today and asked me to look at 2 machines on location. A t2 and a no good golfers. Both are still on location neither games plays perfect both have some issues. He told me it was between me and another guy whom ever made the best offer got the games. What would you offer. Without seeing them I was thinking 3k.

#2 10 years ago

The same guy sold me an Austin powers that had a bad Dmd in it for 1400.

#5 10 years ago

So as long as the playfields are in good shape do you guys think 3k is too much or little.

#7 10 years ago

I have a guy in town that will change out the male pins on the board. Last time he charged me 20 and changed out 2 connectors plus sent me home with the female moles and pins for the other side. So u don't think he has another outlet but just trying to get me to raise my offer. This guy has tons of them and said he would give me 1st bite on them. I got a AP with a burnt Dmd for 1400 really nice cab and playfield. I just don't want to low ball him to bad cause I want access to the rest of his machines. So would a NGG that has a nice playfield and works properly would sell fast at the 2800 price point because T2 at 1800 I don think would sell quickly.

#9 10 years ago

When I talked to him on the phone I told him 2500 blind offer and he said these were nice games. LOL... I guess the buy is for the NGG. Decisions..

#10 10 years ago

I looked at games today. Cabinets both nice. Playfields are both really dirty but look like they will clean up really nice. NGG no display but turns on wont kick up a ball to get the game started. T2 has broken plastics missing ship. Skull looks to be broken. Wont turn on speaker makes a sound. Flipper stuck in on position.

#14 10 years ago

This guy has over 100 machines he is gonna be selling off. I offered him 2500 blind over the phone and he said that these were nice games. Lol. I am leaning towards 3k. He says he has another guy that's gonna look at them too.

#17 10 years ago

It looks like my foot is in the door. I am gonna be getting a lot of pins. All different kinds prolly so e EMs and a bunch of early Solid state games. A lot will be projects that I will prolly just be passing on. I pick up t2 and gofers on Tuesday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,800 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kurtackerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routed-games?tu=kurtackerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.