You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

more pics 065.JPG
more pics 063-264.JPG
CVH.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Selling my CV to make room for a jukebox. Its more of a players game that needs some work still. Trying to upload some pictures but having trouble.Anyway, the bad, small damage above the ringmasters head. Mostly covered by a cliffy protector but still there. Ill get a picture, the rest of the playfield is still really nice. Also a couple switch problems I havent got to yet and likely wont have time. Ive got new ramps, some new plastics, new cabinet decals and flipper assemblies. New backbox decals installed. Mostly LEDs but still need a few and a green x-pin DMD. Again, routed players game with some minor problems. Any interest send me a message. Not looking for any trades at this time and its $5200 firm.

CVH.jpgCVH.jpg

#2 10 years ago

PM sent

#3 10 years ago

Good price from what I understand. Love the window A/C.

#4 10 years ago

If a pinsider buys this and picks it up in person, let me know and you can come play some games in my gameroom. I always like meeting pinsiders in person. Also, to the OP, Ive sent a few PM's to you before to see if you want to meet sometime, but ive never heard from you, get in touch with me sometime.

Troy

#6 10 years ago

Here is a link to my photobucket page.
http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Shane802/library/#/user/Shane802/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=138370018270903492377511647305

Quoted from Tilt:

Also, to the OP, Ive sent a few PM's to you before to see if you want to meet sometime, but ive never heard from you, get in touch with me sometime.

Id love to, I think I even know your buddy at Garcias pizza. Forget his name but he knows Im a pinhead, not to many around Decatur.

more pics 063-264.JPGmore pics 063-264.JPG more pics 065.JPGmore pics 065.JPG
#7 10 years ago

Looks like a great package for somebody, wish this type of deal was closer to mpls.

Bump

#8 10 years ago

haven't gotten a response...did you get my pm?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Looks like a great package for somebody, wish this type of deal was closer to mpls.
Bump

I am headed to Bolingbrook, IL the weekend of 11/15 if you want it - I can transport it back

#11 10 years ago

this guy doesn't respond to pm's I guess it is a phantom deal...

#12 10 years ago

Maybe he is having pricing remorse?

#13 10 years ago

8 months ago it would have been a screaming deal, now it's priced about right. .

#14 10 years ago

Sold to a local pinhead,thanks for all the interest! And a donation to pinside!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 37.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routed-cv-fs-5200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.