Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just got in a creature off route, it is your typical route pin with flipperwear button wear, dirty, it also needs some board work. 2300 firm first with cash gets it, i have no pics at the moment but wil be in the shop later and can text them to you easier.
    Pincades
    best to call me 219-924-PINS
    JT

#3 11 years ago

Man what's wrong with this machine that this isn't selling? I've seen you trying to sell this for a bit now. Pics?

#4 11 years ago

Its a good deal, i got it with a MM package deal. the mm lasted 5 min before it was gone.
    i can send pics.
    JT

#5 11 years ago

What condition is the holo in?

#6 11 years ago

what's the condition of the hologram?

#7 11 years ago

Dude! Ryan told me 3500 when I was in the store! I totally would of grabbed this!

#8 11 years ago

Sorry I am new but what does needs board work mean?

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Capper96:

Depends on who you ask

I'm pretty new at this too, Capper, but from what I gather it could be a number of things: points that need to be resoldered, there's battery acid damage on the board, maybe some hacks on the board, etc.

However, I would let one of our more intelligent members on the site comment. You may want to let JaMaster talk about what it needs as well.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

I'm pretty new at this too, Capper, but from what I gather it could be a number of things: points that need to be resoldered, there's battery acid damage on the board, maybe some hacks on the board, etc.

You pretty much got it.

Needs "Board Work" is very open ended.

It could be something as simple or easy as re-flowing solder to a pin or something as complicated as replacing actual Chips and re-building traces that have toasted over time.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Capper96:

It means if you are a newbie like me you stay away from it

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

the mm lasted 5 min before it was gone.

And yet my phone never rang? :rolleyes:

#13 11 years ago

sorry fellas heres some more info
    game plays no dmd though
    the router that io got it from game me the caps and bridge rectifiers that need to be replaced.
    my tech is on another road trip so i have not had it looked at yet thats why its 2300
    If i could get Gavins asss here i would have it fixed! LOL
    Anyway its dirty and needs cleaned
    creature is not lit up.
    JT

#14 11 years ago

Waiting on pictures still. Email them to [email protected]

Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/routed-cfbl-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.