(Topic ID: 246089)

Round1 Family Fun Centers (for pinball)

By ThisNotes4U

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Been working in Erie PA and found this chain based in CA (I think). 10 Stern machines in "working" order.

Do most locations have that many machines? $2 draft beer 24/7 here in PA!!!! The lead tech was clueless about pinballs and code. MANY functions are blocked with foam. Extra clean and great bowling lanes.

https://www.round1usa.com/

#2 4 years ago

"The Story of Round1 USA
    In 2008, Round One Entertainment Japan began looking overseas to the United States for more growth and expansion., . In 2010, the company opened its first U.S. location in the City of Industry, CA. The biggest challenge for the company at that time was that “Round One Entertainment” was an unknown entity in the United States. But within a few years, the 2nd and 3rd locations in California were opened, and Round One is now rapidly expanding nationwide, across the US market."

Here's the list from Pinball Map for the one in Milwaukee:
    AC/DC (Pro) (Stern, 2012)
    Aerosmith (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
    Deadpool (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
    Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
    Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
    Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)
    The Munsters (Pro) (Stern, 2019)
    Star Wars (Pro) (Stern, 2017)

#3 4 years ago

Glad to see so many Stern machines working well. BUT I have talked to so many "techs", they have no clue what I'm I'm talking about, code, what's that? , super jackpot and multiball are over rated to a 20 y/o arcade tech.Overall a great place place. Great family fun center!!!!!!!
    a

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/round1-family-fun-centers-for-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.