(Topic ID: 198734)

Round 2. Vault edditions . Remakes . Thoughts?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ba47c8de38c6298890f3ffce5ce88ebe (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 10.02.26 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 9.57.48 AM (resized).png
    IMG_2845 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

In that case I'll give a second down vote then, because you're absolutely oblivious as to why you annoy people here.

#6 6 years ago

You take down votes personally like a preteen girl.

Downvotes are for disagreement or disapproval. I personally disagree with how you engage pinside (start 4 threads a day saying "hey everyone - I have a random thought and you're gonna see it as a dedicated thread littered in all the useful/helpful threads")

This thread alone, we have many good VE threads. But because you feel the need to be constantly heard, you make a new thread instead of contributing to the existing conversation because you think you won't get that extra attention you apparently desire for whatever reason. You even made a post in one of your dumb threads and then REPOSTED IT as an entirely new thread because you wanted the attention.

So yeah, if I'm here looking for advice, looking for a game to buy, looking at some of the good discussions, and see littered at the top ANOTHER self-serving thread you've created, guess what? I disagree with the approach, and a downvote comes.

It's not that hard. It's not the ASOA show. Be better at Pinside.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

3 downvotes? I didn't see anything wrong with his post. What part didn't you agree with?

The K****A-like behavior

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Again thank you to all who positivly contribute to pinside you guys are great.
    My deepest apologies for some people who attempt to disrupt this great community.

Therein lies the problem. You're more in the latter than the former. You're proved to be an attention troll.

Pez, myself, and the 60 others that downvoted you in the "I'm too rich and am bored with what's available NIB" are those that contribute, those that engage discussion threads, help others whenever possible... etc. instead of just turning pinside into a personal forum to make hourly inane announcements.

I'm not a bad guy, I'm sure you're not either in person. I just fundamentally disagree with how you treat this enthusiast website as your personal announcement board. You're diluting the important matters.

I won't say anything else on it. If you don't get it, look at your old threads and how you've rubbed people the wrong way.

You want to talk down votes? Ok, look at your up/down vote ratio. Then look at mine. I'm not knowlwdgeable on many aspects on this hobby, and in general have the people skills of a hornet. But I help where I can, be PART of the conversation, not the focus. You've been posting for 2 months and have more down votes than some that have been here years. That should signify something.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

My deepest apologies for some people who attempt to disrupt this great community.

Ok perhaps a visual before I go watch football, since you can't understand basic things.

The "great community" is in green. The "disruption" is in blue.

IMG_2845 (resized).PNGIMG_2845 (resized).PNG

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Nobody's saying you can't discuss it. They're saying there's no reason to make a NEW thread just for your opinion, especially when you are spamming the board with new threads every day. You have made more threads in 3 months than I have in 5 years, and I post a lot.

This x 1000!

Unnecessary new threads are Pinside Litter we all have to sift through to find the good stuff.

Sometimes when you prove you can't drive responsibly, the parents have to take away the keys to the car. I wonder if the mods have the right to revoke new thread creation...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/round-2-vault-edditions-remakes-thoughts?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.