Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by codered9394
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0410182047_Burst01 (resized).jpg
0407182009 (resized).jpg
27908 (resized).jpeg
5131 (resized).jpeg
0331180909a (resized).jpg
0331180909 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 7 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Rough blackwater 100 in need of parts

Added: March 29th, 2018

Item description

Just found me a Blackwater 100 that I have been looking for. I believe I can bring her back to playable condition with pinside help. Looking for various parts.

In need of:
(Translight [phone number removed] (found)
(Key pad)
(Game manual [phone number removed] found)
(Upper cab back box)
(Topper if available [phone number removed] found)
(Sound card [phone number removed] (found)
( 2 34" legs [phone number removed] (purchased)

Any playfield plastics ramps that may be in better shape than what is in game now. Mainly looking for the lower left ramp that leads to the apron.

Any nos parts will greatly help

I will be adding additional parts as needed and found. Thanks for all your help.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Augusta, GA, US

Seller insights

These are codered9394's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to codered9394's stats page

#2 7 months ago

Topper? Do you mean the orange plastic piece?

John

#3 7 months ago

That is correct.

#4 7 months ago

Does anybody have anything? This is where I'm at know and I really want to keep moving. Parts can be used as long as the better than what I have. Please let me know

0331180909 (resized).jpg
0331180909a (resized).jpg

#5 7 months ago

I am in a desperate need for this ramp. Would like to find one or I will have to try to make one out of alluminum to get game at least playable.

5131 (resized).jpeg

#6 7 months ago

There’s a translite on eBay....

#7 7 months ago

There's 2 on eBay. 1 for $255 with problems and 1 for $89 with creases. May be my only option if no one here has one. Thanks for keeping a eye out.

#8 7 months ago
Quoted from codered9394:

There's 2 on eBay. 1 for $255 with problems and 1 for $89 with creases. May be my only option if no one here has one. Thanks for keeping a eye out.

I actually am getting my D&D translite (very similar to your black water) made into a backglass. Worst case scenario is you can get that 89$ one and get the same thing done.

#9 7 months ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

I actually am getting my D&D translite (very similar to your black water) made into a backglass. Worst case scenario is you can get that 89$ one and get the same thing done

I'm not sure how I would have one made but you bring up a good option. I need to do some research on that. Thanks for opening my eyes to other options.

#10 7 months ago

I have a complete game, but it's in good shape. Doubt I have extra ramp but have extra mountain plastics. Also have this minty one

27908 (resized).jpeg

#11 7 months ago

I love this Game! I call it "Bizarro White Water!"

A True Rare Sleeper hit, that I still cant master anything!!!

Good luck with your hunt for parts....Ill keep my eyes open too.

Please share anything that might come up you dont need, as others might, or want back up.

I used Orange Plexi cut to the holes on top, and some insane 12V 3 Watt Cob panels for the top of back box, under the orange....

#12 7 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

love this Game! I call it "Bizarro White Water!"

A True Rare Sleeper hit, that I still cant master anything!!!

Good luck with your hunt for parts....Ill keep my eyes open too.

Please share anything that might come up you dont need, as others might, or want back up.

I used Orange Plexi cut to the holes on top, and some insane 12V 3 Watt Cob panels for the top of back box, under the orange...

I played this game back in 1989 at a local arcade and fell in love with it. I'm hoping to find the parts I need and whatever is left will go to the people that need parts. As hard as this stuff is to find all of us need help locating some stuff every now and then.
Great idea on the topper.

Quoted from pinaholic:

I have a complete game, but it's in good shape. Doubt I have extra ramp but have extra mountain plastics. Also have this minty one

What part of the mountain plastics do you have? Would you be willing to get rid of them? I would love to have that mint game but the one I bought was close and price was right. It was doomed for complete destruction through small kids and bad conditions. I sure would like to bring it back and give it a new lean on life. Its come to a much better home.

#13 7 months ago

I have another complete game in addition to the mint restored one. The extra mountains are up at my friend's place. I believe both big mountain plastics are still available. I'll check with him and will find out what else might be there (don't think anything else)

#14 7 months ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

have another complete game in addition to the mint restored one. The extra mountains are up at my friend's place. I believe both big mountain plastics are still available. I'll check with him and will find out what else might be there (don't think anything else

Pm sent

#15 7 months ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

I have another complete game in addition to the mint restored one. The extra mountains are up at my friend's place. I believe both big mountain plastics are still available. I'll check with him and will find out what else might be there (don't think anything else)

Id be interested for anything available after Ops needs!

#16 7 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Id be interested for anything available after Ops needs

What are you looking for? I can try to look out for other parts while I'm searching. More than happy to help if possible.

#17 7 months ago

Nothing specific, just hoping to pick up spare plastics, where possible.....Much Appreciate It!

#18 7 months ago

In need of a manual or a pdf file of the manual if anyone has one. I need to order two switches and need a manual to determine correct switch.

#19 7 months ago

Worst case call pinball resource . Steve should know what you need.

#20 7 months ago

Still looking for parts above.

#21 7 months ago

Still looking for some playfield parts. Would love to find the ramp that I posted in a earlier post. Also would like to find the upper mountain plastic. Thanks to the pinball community for help so far. This is where I'm at so far, progress has been made.

0407182009 (resized).jpg

#22 7 months ago

Still searching for parts. If anybody has anything I need it.

#23 7 months ago

I have a original german service manual.

#24 7 months ago

I have a soundboard (68000 sounds deluxe).

#25 7 months ago
Quoted from MarAlb:

have a soundboard (68000 sounds deluxe

Sound board found. Thanks for the offer

Quoted from knazzo:

have a original german service manual

Manual found. Thanks

#26 7 months ago

Manual, sound board, topper, translight and legs have been found. Still looking for a couple plastics for playfield. Looking for down hill ramp and main upper mountain plastic. The upper plastic is the one that has the start gate and entrance to the down hill ramp. Im working with a fellow pinsider for the upper mountain plastic but not sure if I will have the chance to purchase yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all pin enthusiasts that have helped with this project. Couldn't have done it with them. Game is at the point to where is unplayable until I can find these parts. Thanks

0410182047_Burst01 (resized).jpg

#27 7 months ago

Too bad this game isn’t more popular, there might be more interest in redoing the ramps and plastics... Starship Fantasy maybe???

#28 6 months ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Too bad this game isn’t more popular, there might be more interest in redoing the ramps and plastics... Starship Fantasy maybe???

I would love to have some reproduction plastic. Mine are in such bad shape that the ball is going to move all over the place. Just like dirt bikes, can't keep them straight

#29 6 months ago

Still looking for parts bump.

1 week later
#30 6 months ago

Wanted to reach out for parts needed if there's any out there. If you can help it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

#31 6 months ago

I might suggest posting on Klov, Australia, and European Boards.....at this point even if you have big shipping, youll be lucky to find.

I havent seen a ramp in around 8-9 years come up.

#32 6 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

might suggest posting on Klov, Australia, and European Boards.....at this point even if you have big shipping, youll be lucky to find.

I havent seen a ramp in around 8-9 years come up.

I will look into this option. Thanks

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside