(Topic ID: 259299)

Rottendog Support -- Anyone Home?

By JimWilks

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20C0DAF3-51AF-42EC-BFBD-9F4B140497F2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

After I heard from him about 3-4 weeks ago telling me he would send me a box that I could send the board back to him in, he has disappeared again. I've sent him a few texts asking for updates (but only occasionally, I don't want to blow up his phone since it's not that urgent at this point), but haven't gotten any responses at all.

Don't wait on him to send you a box, just get a box and send it or it will probably never happen.

John

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

I had a hell of a time getting repairs for 2 new broads that both had failures out of the box.
    Was like pulling teeth to get my money back and getting a repair back. Which wasn't actually repaired.
    Lots of no responses etc.
    Boards still sitting here dead until he pre-pays for postage to return it. Not going through that mess again.
    Too bad. We seriously need someone like this to make boards. The WPC power driver and DMD boards are shite designs apparently.

Same thing happened to me, I lost shipping money both ways but if I waited on him then I'd still be here with a game that didn't work. I sent it back, got a refund and have went with Ni-Wumpf boards ever since and never looked back. Couldn't be happier.

John

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

This was EXACTLY my thought. I don’t want to blind-send a $400+ board.

To each his own I guess. Best of luck.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rottendog-support-anyone-home?tu=Dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.