Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20230715_154221903 (resized).jpg
IMG_0800 (resized).jpg
Rottendog System11 PS Fix (resized).jpg
Rottendog SDB (U1) 01 (resized).jpg
Rottendog SDB (resized).jpg
Rottendog SDB (U1) 02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Chris, I will be in contact soon about a new WPC89 board. To get it professionally done right.

Chris told me that he is not repairing rottendog boards anymore due to the shitty build quality. Wanted him to repair a system 80 driver board that's doing some crazy stuff. He wouldn't take it

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Can you elaborate on what the build issues were? So far the build quality on all the Rottendog boards I've had to repair was good. Main issues I had were that they have tiny pads and the leads on the IC's are folded which make repairs a pain but that aside I saw no issues with build quality. Was it a particular board?

He didn't give me a exact reason just that he wasn't doing the rottendog boards due to quality issues. The board I was wanting to send him was a gottlieb system 80b driver board that would lock coils on on power up. My old gottlieb board went in and fired right up.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I've never had any of their Gottlieb boards in for repairs. Just their WPC and all in one early Williams combo boards

I'll send you one if you want to give it a shot. I would like to have it repaired if possible.

#31 2 years ago

Cool. Thanks for the update Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rottendog-repairs?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.