New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 144748)

Rottendog distributors

By sulli10

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by alimerick
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I need to buy a new MPU for my Congo. I was looking for Rottendog distributors if there are any on pinside. Thanks

#3 4 years ago

K's arcade is great...they ship super quick and usually in my mailbox 48 hours from placing the order.

#4 4 years ago

Keith's a good guy, and a good tech. Bought from K's a few times.

#5 4 years ago

Curly rocks, too (Little Shop of Games)....fast shipping, painless online process...

#7 4 years ago

I bought a few from K's, got them the next day, with rom included and installed just plug and play.

#8 4 years ago

I purchased my new Rottendog display board from Big Daddy's, fast shipping and best price I found.

#9 4 years ago

Let me know what you need. Not sure why he doesn't list me as a distributor, but I am and can ship the WPC-95 CPU right away.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Let me know what you need. Not sure why he doesn't list me as a distributor, but I am and can ship the WPC-95 CPU right away.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

As a active Pinside member/contributor I like to support other active members who carry, make, develop products. I this case Rob is helpful to many with repair advice.

I know there are many vendors that are great, when I have the choice of several "great people" to buy from, that's my tie breaker.

Greg

#11 4 years ago

Hello,
Pinball Wizard got a DMD004 for Guns & Roses to me fast. Ordered 11/22/15 received 11/25/15. Got wifes favorite game going for Thanksgiving.
Thank You
Happy Thanksgiving
Andy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 37.50
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside