9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Spybryon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spybryon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

By playing funny here is what I mean - I am testing the targets manually with the glass off. I know the targets must be hit in order in this game. 1,2 and 3 all register fine. When I press the 4 target it drops but the 4 light still blinks. If I complete P-O-O-L above then the 4 registers and it moves to five. I have the same issue with the 6 ball and also with one of the L targets for B-A-L-L.

This sounds correct to me. The game is designed to keep working on location even if one of the drops don't register. Look at the playfield and rules sheet. It should say completing POOL spots a drop. Same thing with completing BALL spots a POOL letter.

You must have a bad switch on drop 4 and the L standup.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from muzikman:

OK - the issue I have is with at least 3 of the targets (one is drop target and the other two are stand-ups) and the sound works fine when I hit the targets - it registers a sound and score, but it does not light the letter that it is supposed to.

Run a switch test and see if the correct switches are registering or not.

It could be that the switch is fine but the controlled lamp is not coming on for some reason.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spybryon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rottendog-dip-switch-question?tu=Spybryon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.