Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    First_Pin_Meet_(5).JPG
    First_Pin_Meet.JPG
    First_Pin_Meet_(3).JPG
    First_Pin_Meet_(7).JPG
    First_Pin_Meet_(6).JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    games_room_(8)S.jpg
    games_room_(5)S.jpg
    games_room_(7)s.jpg
    games_room_(6)S.jpg
    games_room_(4)S.jpg
    games_room_(1)S.jpg
    Sterns.JPG
    There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 10 years ago
    Quoted from DutchTommy:

what an prestine collection u got up there dave!! awesome..
    it was nice meeting u too in person at the IFPA tournament in germany.
    this is very tempting to me to seek out NZ , aarghh its beautiful man
    but hey, convince the sharpe guys to let u run an IFPA tournament in the near future.. if that will be the case, i will be down for it. thats for sure.. plus it will me first ever downunder visit
    i dunno about the other tournament guys but it is an very good excuse to me to go visit NZ.. hehe
    keep it up dave! grtz Roy Wils

Cool Roy! Nice to hear from you!

I think Ad is coming again in 2015 ... maybe you can talk him into coming in 2014 instead

Bring Jasmin too! You can all stay at my house!

We will run an IFPA contest at the Kiwi Pincade meet in March 2014. There is also an international IFPA competition in Sydney, Australia two weeks before Kiwi Pincade. The winner gets a free Metallica pinball machine. At Kiwi Pincade, the winner gets some free beer and some free BBQ sausages! Whooooh!

It might be a good chance to do the 2 competitions and have a good holiday at the same time. Like I did when I went to the IFPA in Germany ...

cheers!
    rd

#152 10 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

Easily - I'm surprised Pincade doesn't see 50 Aussies make the trip.

Yeah Leigh ... especially as the airfares are like $300 if you book well ahead... cheap as chips!!

Look forward to seeing you over here again in 2014

rd

#153 10 years ago

I'm glad it's you with that big of a collection lol! I've been shopping and working on games for the past month to get ready for my tournament *done 4 so far and still 2 to go by the end of this week* and I don't know if I would want the head aches of that massive collection! Ah who am I kidding lol

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from spacies:

We are getting spoilt for choice here in Auckland! Multiple awesome games rooms all within 40 minutes drive!
    Keep it up lads.

Quoted from sleazius:

Easily - I'm surprised Pincade doesn't see 50 Aussies make the trip.

Yeah I agree with all of that. We have such a good bunch of guys and girls. Nice tight knit group and the collectors are all wicked generous and shit.

Hit the ground running with this bunch. Great friends that Michelle and I cherish heaps

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from spanks_4:

I'm glad it's you with that big of a collection lol! I've been shopping and working on games for the past month to get ready for my tournament *done 4 so far and still 2 to go by the end of this week* and I don't know if I would want the head aches of that massive collection! Ah who am I kidding lol

Yes, it sure is time consuming ...

Once the machines have been "shopped" they don't give too much trouble. It's the shopping that takes the time. Only 19 more machines to do now .... Doooooooooooh

rd.

2 weeks later
    #156 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

It's definitely happening champ. Keep an eye on the Auckland thread for updates.
    rd.

Not sure when it will start Dave, but it will happen.

2 months later
    #157 10 years ago

Clives Classic EM corner is up and running!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#158 10 years ago

Looking good horse.

#159 10 years ago

The first big comp for the new room is on Sunday!

The Pukekohe IFPA Classic!

Here are the trophies that are up for grabs.

rd

image.jpgimage.jpg

#160 10 years ago

Wish I was there! I'm sure all your hard work will pay off Dave. Great work.

#161 10 years ago

Man I wish i was going to be there. I should have just bought the ticket... See you in March though

#162 10 years ago

not long now

#163 10 years ago

Simply unbelievable it will probably take you week to recover from moving and levelling all those pins. Very tempting to make the trip across in March .

#164 10 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

Man I wish i was going to be there. I should have just bought the ticket... See you in March though

Yeah that'll teach you for being a tight ass!

rd.

#165 10 years ago
    Quoted from spacies:

Looking good horse.

Catch you Sunday horse

rd.

#166 10 years ago

You bought one of Les' machines! I have two Defenders sitting here mate. Much nicer than that thing :p

#167 10 years ago
    Quoted from spacies:

You bought one of Les' machines!

Hmmmmm sort of ... Swapped him for some of my old ones that didn't work.

Not up to your level Malcolm, no arguments there.

I don't suspect it will be in my room for long.

rd.

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rotordave-moves-house-and-pins-follow/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.