You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-745.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have a hanging wire on the roto target. Can anyone provide a photo of the wiring?image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Hi , i have the same problem . I think i put one wire in the wrong spot and now i have scoring issue . Can you post a better picture of the wiring so I can see where I went wrong . Nobody answered my post either . Maybe together we can figure it out . Tks

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from steamfitter:

Hi , i have the same problem . I think i put one wire in the wrong spot and now i have scoring issue . Can you post a better picture of the wiring so I can see where I went wrong . Nobody answered my post either . Maybe together we can figure it out . Tks

I will get a better picture and post tomorrow.

#4 9 years ago

Hey there ~ I'm not sure if this will help, but here are a few pictures of the roto target on my Close Encounters. It's an EM though, so it might not be applicable. The wiring looks different than yours. I just picked it up around the holidays, and I don't know if it works properly. However, all of the wiring looks intact.

I did just order the schematics too. Let me know if I can get other pictures or help out in some way.

Thanks ~ Matt

image-745.jpgimage-745.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Looks like you are also missing the "triangle" piece...unless that's different on the SS versions of the roto

#7 9 years ago

Thanks wiredoug. All is good now. Don't think the triangle thing matters. It's working and scoring.

#8 9 years ago

Just fixed mine , pretty simple ( after checking pics ) . Two wires per contact , one wire to the two spring loaded contact the other wire to the two sleeves of the spring loaded contact . And one contact goes to ground , one wire from sleeve one wire from spring loaded contact . So the one that is missing a wire either on sleeve or spring that's where it goes . Just hope I didn't make this more confusing .

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-one:

Don't think the triangle thing matters.

You might wear out that bakelite without it, then you'd need to find a whole new disc. Pretty common part (the triangle) I'd try and get one just to save the wear.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roto-target-wiring-photo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.