You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Spin Out Roto target (resized).jpg
Spin Out PB lights (resized).jpg
IMG_5932 (resized).JPG
IMG_5933 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzval.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Spin Out and when you hit a target on the roto target, it lights up the numbers for both targets. (left and right) It also lights both when for the outlane rollover where it says "score left value" or "score right value". Scores em both.
Anyone have this trouble? I'm thinking it has to be in the rotor. Wasn't doing that last week.

#3 6 years ago

I wish! If I had one, I could probably figure it out. I've got a M.E. degree. Pin schematics don't seem to be available online... every site I find wants you to buy a paper copy. Arcade machines, schematics are everywhere!

I figured someone may have seen the problem before. Since it just popped up I figured something got bumped out of whack in that wheel. It parks correctly, and from what I read if the contacts don't align you usually just don't get score recognition. I get too much!

#5 6 years ago

Yup. Tried moving position slightly. All I managed to do was make it not score at all. :/

9 months later
#10 5 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

Excellent. Please check as "resolved."

That would be wonderful if it was his thread. But it is mine.

I also did solve this. Though now I've forgotten how. I do know I found a thin wire broken off that went to one circuit on the disc. But I don't believe that solved it. I did take it apart and clean the contacts as well... that's how I found the wire. I want to say the whole assembly's frame was contacting something because I remember removing the whole spin target and re-mounting it properly, but that may have been to rebuild the ratchet pawls. I'll think a bit more on it and if I remember, I'll update the thread. But in the meantime, I will mark it resolved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzval.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roto-target-scoring-both-sides?tu=parzval and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.