(Topic ID: 170811)

rotating EMs and displayed in storage

By JustageFehler

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

so I've passed the spatial capacity of my pinball den and while my wife hasn't freaked out too much, I've been displaying my EMs that aren't being played by stacking the head on the cabinet upright on a dolly. I rotate the players and cleaning every few months. It works okay, but the PF is upside down and it's the artwork of the PF and BG that I bought them for (other than the torture of them shorty flippers). I'm working on a jig for the dolly that displays the cab upright-- And has the glass 90 degrees vertical... with a graphic foam core print over the connection portion. Has anyone else entered such madness?? I like my 60s games and won't sell them but need to have more SS operational more regularly. I'd also love to jumper the transformer to the socket that lights the BG if anyone knows the constant answer to that.

shorty flippers!

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from JustageFehler:

I'm working on a jig for the dolly that displays the cab upright-- And has the glass 90 degrees vertical...

A photo or two, would help.
The games are designed to be stored in a vertical position, with the back box sitting on the front panel. If you have made a frame to hold the pin on its coin door panel, a great suggestion would be to protect the plunger, coin plates, and coin door from being damaged or scratched.

#3 7 years ago

You're a mad man!

(might look cool though

#4 7 years ago

the lights should be 6 volts AC. any wall wart close to that will work fine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rotating-ems-and-displayed-in-storage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.