Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by WackyBrakke
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140531_095209_(resized).jpg
IMG_20140531_095228_(resized).jpg
crown_royal_rc_cola_(resized).jpg
20160722_190840_(resized).jpg
20160722_190804_(resized).jpg
20160722_190751_(resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Just received 2 playfields from the Legend of touch up n clear coating.I sent a NOS Super Sonic, loose inserts, cracks, was wondering what was possible?
It's incredible ! Then I sent him a rescreened original
Centaur, the back was filthy, the clear was awful. After seeing the playfield I gotta have the Cabinet done by a guy who paints Ferrari,s to Match his work
Just ridiculously Gorgeous! Actually thinking of copying The silver cabinet done by Chris Hutchins that to me looks better than the Black !
Whatever the wait n cost with Ron, worth every dollar
I'm surprised a manufacturer hasn't hired him ?

20160722_190751_(resized).jpg

20160722_190804_(resized).jpg

20160722_190840_(resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Ron's work is worth every dollar if you want the best.

#3 4 years ago

Damn. Wish I could afford me some Ron Kruzmans.
One day...

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Damn. Wish I could afford me some RK type shit.
One day...

Excellent post editing my friend. And quick too.

crown_royal_rc_cola_(resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago

I dont do every playfield, some CPR ones like EK I was happy with, but a nut n bolt complete restoration on a Centaur I feel is worth it. It will stay in my collection forever.Gotta say that Silver version of Centaur is just beautiful, (HEP) that's probably a 20K game ?

#6 4 years ago

Kruzman is King. 'Nuff said.

Ps-just could not drop mic yet. Because that centaur playfield is amazeballs.

#7 4 years ago

He's working on a TAF and LOTR for me, can't wait to get them and see his magic! Heard lots of good things

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Excellent post editing my friend. And quick too.

Ha. Ya got me ! Yep, thought it was Cruzman.
Glad Robin didn't do away with the edit button. I use it A LOT. Roughdraft is my middle name. Party on Kim.

#9 4 years ago

That looks great and definitely worth the wait for Ron's work. He has a unique talent. I wish I could share the 'before' version of these pictures but not near my computer today. Suffice it to say, this was a damaged NOS playfield that had boot marks on it and some globs of epoxy too if I'm not mistaken. Ron brightened up the colors and meticulously hand retouched a lot of the art on this. It's another masterpiece. Enjoy the resto.

IMG_20140531_095228_(resized).jpg
IMG_20140531_095209_(resized).jpg

#10 4 years ago

Just sent Ron a nos Dr who that never got diamond plated should look amazing when done.

#11 4 years ago

Nice, can't wait to get my CPR Fish Tales back from him.

#12 4 years ago

without a doubt... he's damn good with a gun

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the props.
there seems to be a lot of nos stuff coming in lately and that is what makes me happy. 70% of my work is reproductions, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I really appreciate the nos stuff now days.
Plus I found a way to use my collection of about 150 used pf's. Many nos pf's are not drilled and dimpled. So I bought $600 worth of plexi which will only do 16 pf,s front and back. expensive stuff.
Guess what the Average amount of dimples on the back of a pf is?

#14 4 years ago

I did one lately that had over 300. I will check the title when I go to the studio.
Its a good thing I got that monster drill press from dayhuffs friend!
cheers ya'all

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Thanks to everyone for the props.
there seems to be a lot of nos stuff coming in lately and that is what makes me happy. 70% of my work is reproductions, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I really appreciate the nos stuff now days.
Plus I found a way to use my collection of about 150 used pf's. Many nos pf's are not drilled and dimpled. So I bought $600 worth of plexi which will only do 16 pf,s front and back. expensive stuff.
Guess what the Average amount of dimples on the back of a pf is?

Whewwww got be a couple hundred dimples?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside