Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0511 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0521 (resized).JPG
IMG_0522 (resized).JPG
IMG_0523 (resized).JPG
IMG_0524 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BleacherBum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi All,

I have a Chicago Cubs Triple Play pin that I bought as a project. With help from the forum community, I have got it fully functioning. However, as I started working on cleaning the pin, I became more dissatisfied/frustrated with the playfield. It wasn't horrible but, it does have some planking, wear spots around the pop bumpers and out hole. I started to look for a replacement. Ron posted that he had one for sale and I quickly contacted him. He agreed to do some touching up, clear coat, and dimple.

The playfield arrived today and I feel like a kid at Christmas. It came packed in a wood carte with ample packing material and was in great condition. As far as the quality of the playfiled goes, WOW just WOW. Ron's work far exceeded my expectations. It is a work of art. I have attached a few pictures. Please excuse the quality of the pictures. I took these with my phone. Please believe me when I say that the pictures do not do this playfield justice and it is simply amazing in person. The surface is so smooth and reflective that getting a picture without a bright spot or my ugly mug in it was challenging .

I found Ron to be pleasant and helpful. Not only did he provide a fabulous product but, he has taken the time to provide tips on performing a playfield swap and working with clear coating. Definetly worth the price and wait.

I am extremely happy and satisfied with the playfield and would not hesitate to work with Ron on a future project.

Regards,
Phil

IMG_0524 (resized).JPGIMG_0524 (resized).JPG

IMG_0523 (resized).JPGIMG_0523 (resized).JPG

IMG_0522 (resized).JPGIMG_0522 (resized).JPG

IMG_0521 (resized).JPGIMG_0521 (resized).JPG

IMG_0525 (resized).JPGIMG_0525 (resized).JPG

IMG_0511 (resized).JPGIMG_0511 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

I found him to be pleasant and he has been helpful. Hopefully your comment was in jest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BleacherBum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ron-kruzman-chicago-cubs-triple-playfield?tu=BleacherBum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.