2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Sonic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

69C4CBC4-6B95-4E5D-9B04-470E1A331204 (resized).png
    AE3F51DA-5BC3-43C3-B8D5-F250FA6831FA (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Hello I have a Rollover Switch ASW-A1-162 giving me absolute hell on my Bally Rolling Stones pinball machine. I love this game but this shot is so important to the game. If the horse shoe shot is inconsistent it kind of sucks. The original switch is all bent to hell.

Does anyone have any leads for a replacement switch for this? Sadly pinball resource said they didn’t have any.

Thanks for any thoughts I’m advance.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gnrwarkfc:

Hello I have a Rollover Switch ASW-A1-162 giving me absolute hell on my Bally Rolling Stones pinball machine. I love this game but this shot is so important to the game. If the horse shoe shot is inconsistent it kind of sucks. The original switch is all bent to hell.
    Does anyone have any leads for a replacement switch for this? Sadly pinball resource said they didn’t have any.
    Thanks for any thoughts I’m advance.

Send me a pic of the problem area on the playfield- we make replacement rollovers to resolve these issues - but I'm unfamiliar with the RS playfield....

#3 2 years ago

Wow that’s awesome!!

69C4CBC4-6B95-4E5D-9B04-470E1A331204 (resized).png69C4CBC4-6B95-4E5D-9B04-470E1A331204 (resized).pngAE3F51DA-5BC3-43C3-B8D5-F250FA6831FA (resized).pngAE3F51DA-5BC3-43C3-B8D5-F250FA6831FA (resized).png
    #4 2 years ago

Ah yes... Give me a couple days and hit me up via PM

#5 2 years ago

Me too! I need these for Spectrum and will eventually need them for several other games that we have on location.

#6 2 years ago

How bad is it mangled? I've seen some pretty bad ones, and with the right tools can get them back into usable shape. Probably a leaf switch adjuster tool, and a pair of needle nose pliers (or 2 sets) is all that needed.

Make sure your switch contacts are clean as well. To do this, use a crisp dollar bill, and close the switch on it, and pull it back and forth.

Quoted from Sonic:

Ah yes... Give me a couple days and hit me up via PM

Very interested to see what you come up with. I don't know how an MRS in this location would work? The post that he shows is the scoring post--it's unique to this game.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

How bad is it mangled? I've seen some pretty bad ones, and with the right tools can get them back into usable shape. Probably a leaf switch adjuster tool, and a pair of needle nose pliers (or 2 sets) is all that needed.
    Make sure your switch contacts are clean as well. To do this, use a crisp dollar bill, and close the switch on it, and pull it back and forth.

Very interested to see what you come up with. I don't know how an MRS in this location would work? The post that he shows is the scoring post--it's unique to this game.

WE've been working on something for a while now....but we are on it.

2 weeks later
    #8 2 years ago

We've finalized a design and have an MRS solution ready...send me a PM we will send one...just one...to someone for testing in their pin.

Matt
    M&M Creations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollover-switch-asw-a1-162 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.