Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Anyone with this game have issues with the stupid thing going SDTM when hitting the Play Records shot? If it catches the ball I have a 50% chance of it being dropped STDM.

If I hit the shot when it doesn’t catch the ball there is a 100% chance of it going SDTM.

Any thoughts?

#2 5 years ago

Hopes and prayers for Mick!

I hear he’s convalescing here in the Big Apple after surgery.

Hang in there buddy! Plus I got
Tickets so let’s see that show happen!

1 week later
#3 5 years ago

There's always going to be the slight risk of it going straight down the middle from that shot, but most of the time it *should* feed to the right flipper. If not, make sure your game is 100% leveled correctly. Any sort of lean to the left will kill that shot.

You could also try to adjust the rockstar standup target to the right of the shot (at the bottom left of the right ramp). Generally for me the ball would clip the back side of that target slightly, forcing the ball into the leftmost wall of the records shot which in turn feeds it more consistently down to the right flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rolling-stones-play-records and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.