(Topic ID: 125407)

Rollers of the Realm on sale Steam

By dementedwarlok

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

http://store.steampowered.com/app/262470/
    Pinball RPG Puzzle game. for 5 bucks you cant go wrong

#2 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up. Just ordered it!

#3 8 years ago

Thanks, I'd seen that a while ago but didn't feel like $20 or whatever it was back when it came out. Looks interesting. I hope it isn't one of those neverending puzzle games that drags out the content too far though!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Law:

I hope it isn't one of those neverending puzzle games that drags out the content too far though!

Not much in the way of puzzles...def gets way too repetitive though.

#5 8 years ago

Yeah I played until I started losing. I need to revisit it myself.

#6 8 years ago

Great deal. Buying now. Thank you

#7 8 years ago

So, three days later I'm going to say this game is avoidable due to technical issues, at least on my (high end but a few years old) gaming laptop. I have about 5 hours played according to Steam and made it halfway through the final (or what I assume is the final) campaign, "The battle".

With my integrated graphics card very few textures would load and most of the screen was jet black. Totally unplayable. With my dedicated GeForce GTX card the thing ran so hot it eventually crashed my system with a thermal shutdown and wiped all progress, apparently there is no steam cloud backup.

Gameplay is fine, but not particularly difficult or intriguing. Gets pretty repetitive. Bash a ball around and and that's about it most of the time. Be sure to purchase all of the "for hire" characters when you can because they effectively give you extra throwaway balls.

#8 8 years ago

Game is not the greatest but there are a ton of cool ideas in there. Hoping the p3 guys play through it once because some of the game mechanics and ideas were quite clever.

#9 8 years ago

It is cool to have a different Spin on pinball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollers-of-the-realm-on-sale-steam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.