Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

originaldiverter (resized).jpg
revised (resized).jpg
currentassembly (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_20190207_180711 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Putting my rollergames back together and replacing everything that needs it. My ramp diverter has been hacked together and I am trying to get it back to a working like new state. I understand there was two diverter setups. Both seem to use the bracket/stop with the part number B-13488. it has an extra long stop nub and its not available anywhere that I can find. Where is everyone finding this stop or is there a mod to use a different one?

Mine has already been welded!Mine has already been welded!

My drive link was not too bad but i noticed on the updated version of this assembly the drive link piece is replaced with "plunger assembly" this is the drive link with attached plunger. I did find someone on ebay who made these and ordered their last one but it hasnt arrived yet.

This is what i got off ebay, has plunger and spring attached.This is what i got off ebay, has plunger and spring attached.

I am wondering if the plunger is longer to make up for a shorter stop or do I still need to find the long stop?

Also I am wondering the name or part number for the little nubs that the small e-clips connect to. In the below photo i marked it with a green arrow. The diagrams fail to list this part. It seems like I need another one for the right side maybe? Once I get the new piece from ebay I mean. Since on my hacked version its a flipper plunger attached with a long ass bolt.

Current hacked assembly. worked before i took it apart. seems to work still but I havent put it back in the game. I want something reliableCurrent hacked assembly. worked before i took it apart. seems to work still but I havent put it back in the game. I want something reliable

The service bulletin also mentions revision to the bracket, can't find that either or what was changed. Also says to change the coil. Why?

Original assembly from manualOriginal assembly from manual

Updated assembly from service bulletinUpdated assembly from service bulletin

#3 5 years ago

I did read this post last week, there was no mention of the coil stop that is used in the new or assembly that seems to be out of stock everywhere. I was going to order that drive link but as I stated in my post I found a supposedly stronger one with the plunger already attached on ebay.

Since coil stops wear out I figured somebody has to know where to get them or a way to modify it to work with another stop.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ngreenup:

I did read this post last week, there was no mention of the coil stop that is used in the new or assembly that seems to be out of stock everywhere. I was going to order that drive link but as I stated in my post I found a supposedly stronger one with the plunger already attached on ebay.
Since coil stops wear out I figured somebody has to know where to get them or a way to modify it to work with another stop.

The best advice I can give on an RG is to reach out to John Wart directly - he is the hands down RG expert on Pinside - if he doesn't have an answer - there is none.....

#5 5 years ago

Thanks Sonic, I will reach out to him

I am looking for the following parts for sure. If anyone knows where I can get them or has some for sale let me know.

A-13491 - Drive arm assembly. As you can see from my photos someone drilled out one of the arms to put a bolt throught it.

B-13488 - coil stop, as you can see in my photos mine has been welded back together.

#7 5 years ago

Yes it is out of stock though and has been for as long as I have been looking. That is what I need.

4 months later
#8 4 years ago

I'm also trying to redo my diverter setup. Going with the original design is kind of a bust. Any help is appreciated. I have the 26-1200 coil, and it seems like the plunger is stretched out so far it's barely hanging on. Poor design.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollergames-ramp-diverter-coil-stop-replacement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.