Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DumbAss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I have rollergames and when I use the plunger to shoot the ball it cant even make it up the ramp. can you tell me what I need to fix this and how to fix it. aside from changing bulbs, ive never replaced anything else before. thanks.

#2 4 months ago

Does the plunger move smooth, not dirty, worn, or loose ? Spring is still packing enough wallop ?

If that is good, is it hitting the center of the ball ? If not inside the game are three screws holding the plunger housing to the cabinet, loosen them, realign the plunger housing, tighten them. See if things improve.

LTG : )

#3 4 months ago

The shooter guide may be misaligned and not hitting the ramp cleanly. There's often an adjustment on it under the plastics.

#4 4 months ago
#5 4 months ago

Thank you all for the quick replies i have the red spring and i will try all of your suggestions thanks

#6 4 months ago

I tried loosening the screws and realigning the plunher and it didn't work. I have the red spring. if I need the spring replaced, can you tell me how to go about doing that. if that's not the problem, could you tell me what I need to do to make it stronger. thanks

#7 4 months ago

If you have the red spring installed then it's probably an alignment issue on the ball guide not the shooter. The ball guide curves toward the ramp and can be adjusted by loosening the screws that may be hidden by plastics. Usually the plastics do have a hole that you can reach with a nut driver.

If you want to disassemble the shooter assembly it's not shown in the manual (that I could find) so download another manual that shows it. I've seen it in many other manuals but you can download the Whitewater manual and go to page 2-31 and there is a diagram there of the parts and the way the parts are assembled. The spring is, of course, different. It's the red spring for Rollergames.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 50.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Boards
PinSound
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
1,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Simpsonville, SC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 30.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside