Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I need some cash to pay some medical bills. Nothing major, just minor surgery but even that is expensive.

I have for sale my RCT. It is in great shape with no major wear or flaws that I know of. Like most pins, it will likely need a few rubbers and lamps. The EAT plastic is cracked as it is on most RCTs I have seen and heard of. I have updated the firmware to the latest version. I am looking for $2,100.

My wife wanted this listed ASAP so she took the pictures and emailed them to me so I can list it today. If there is a specific question or area you want to see let me know and I'll do my very best to provide the pic and/or description.

Pickup preferred. Shipping OK only if buyer makes ALL arrangements and payments beforehand.

I am selling this because I need the cash. Even trades can not be considered.

Thanks all!

IMG_0853.JPGIMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0854.JPGIMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0856.JPGIMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0857.JPGIMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0852.JPGIMG_0852.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Sorry about your problem...that is a great looking game. Underated IMO, and the only one I ever played was trashed. GLWS bump.

#3 9 years ago

I've always wanted to play this, but I've never come in contact with one. Really wish you were closer!

#4 9 years ago

Still looking for a good home. Bump.

#5 9 years ago

Been looking for one of these. KS is far, so GLWTS and I hope your surgery goes well along with your recovery.

#6 9 years ago

Always thought this game was more fun than it gets credit for. GLWS, but sorry you need to sell it.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Thanks for the great game Kevin. Nice meeting you today.

Pete

#8 9 years ago

Maybe Kevin can make a donation to Pinside since the site helped sell the pin?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Maybe Kevin can make a donation to Pinside since the site helped sell the pin?

It sounds like he needs the money more than pinside

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

It sounds like he needs the money more than pinside

Sounds alone do not tell a story. I accept what he says on the surface. His reason to sell is actually irrelevant. He would have paid ebay or the local classified ads. He sold at market for that title so no loss based on medical bills. Maybe it's medical weed for all I know. If he can't spare 5 dollars from the sale of that pin he has bigger issues and it won't make a difference anyway.

#11 9 years ago

Now that its sold, can someone answer why in the last picture it says "Looking for pinballs, please wait"? The OP said it counts down, then plays fine after that.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Sounds alone do not tell a story. I accept what he says on the surface. His reason to sell is actually irrelevant. He would have paid ebay or the local classified ads. He sold at market for that title so no loss based on medical bills. Maybe it's medical weed for all I know. If he can't spare 5 dollars from the sale of that pin he has bigger issues and it won't make a difference anyway.

Until it's a requirement to donate to pinside perhaps the donate or die crew should back off. Congrats to the buyer and seller

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Wow dude, if you are going to state your opinion on this, I think you need to donate to Pinside, looks like its been over two years.. good gawd..

Congrats to the seller, hope the medical issues get better for ya..

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Wow dude, if you are going to state your opinion on this, I think you need to donate to Pinside, looks like its been over two years.. good gawd..
Congrats to the seller, hope the medical issues get better for ya..

My opinion and a donation was made, how about the OP? It deserved a wow for a pandering sales post. Ok.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Now that its sold, can someone answer why in the last picture it says "Looking for pinballs, please wait"? The OP said it counts down, then plays fine after that.

I think it may have just been turned off with the balls locked somewhere because I haven't noticed that behavior since I got it home.

#17 9 years ago

I think everyone here needs to understand what exactly a donation is:

Websters:

:the act or an instance of donating: as
a :the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b :a free contribution :gift

Stop making folks feel like crap if they can't do it financially, just my opinion

#18 9 years ago

I love the donation reminder threads, it's nice to see positive energy on Pinside. (I keep my heart red!) But chastising people in unrelated threads is lame, don't do it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rollercoaster-tycoon-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.