photo (17).JPG
photo (16).jpg
pinball_drivelink_3.jpg
IMG_20130916_205547_305.jpg
WIN_20131220_192231.JPG
WIN_20131220_192849.JPG
rollergames.jpg
Roller Games upper Diverter Drive link.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonpaulbauer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

We are working on the replacement drive links John asked us to make. We have them fabricated based on the drawings JWJ had along with a NOS one to copy. This week we are going to get them coated. Hoping to have them zinc plated or worst case powder coated.

#30 10 years ago

Should be ready in a week or less. They will be $15 each

#40 10 years ago

Ok, got the first batch of these done. Here's a pic of how it turned out. The one with the tape is John's original.

These are made from 16ga steel as called for on the drawing and we even zinc plated them as original.

John has spoken for most of the first batch but if there is demand we will make more. I have a few that can ship now.

They are $15 each and $3 shipping. PM me for payment details.

pinball_drivelink_3.jpgpinball_drivelink_3.jpg
#42 10 years ago

Thanks John! It gave us a reason to expand our capabilities. This was the first that we tried zinc plating and now that I've spent some time doing it, I'm getting better with it.

1 week later
#51 10 years ago

I have not. If you can show me a pic I can see if its something we could do.

Quoted from Chet:

Jason,
Do you or have you ever considers fabricating metal ramps to replace plastic ones. I am talking about shorter ramps like the plastic ramp on WWFRR, not the real long plastic ones.

#55 10 years ago

Ok it looks like every link we've already made is spoken for if not already delivered. I'm working on getting batch 2 going in the next few days. I have two people already down for one. I have also reached out to BAA to see if they want any to stock.

I'll create a new thread specific to this second batch. I hope to have them available within about 2 weeks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Boards
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonpaulbauer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-games-owners-help-with-some-minor-issues?tu=jasonpaulbauer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.