Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
WP_20151117_0191.jpg
Capturerct.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

I like the attempt to this game and wanted to love it, but the scoring is painfully bad and like others said, useless shots. I like to be able to build my bonus x, and this game is extremely difficult to do just that, the ball is hardly ever up in that top left area. I thought a spinner would have been nice off to the top left of the scrambled eggs, but you get a stand up target...zzzz.....

Monopoly on the other hand, is a very good game. Code is not perfect, but the theme is very well done and it can flow real nice if dialed in. I always enjoy the cop stop drop target mode, and the shots are nice.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

I so to have both pins almost side by side, Monopoly is definitely a better games for the rule set, but for flow rct much better, you must be something wrong if you can't get it in the top left corner, any time I play I make use of the whole playfield

Disagree, Monopoly flows way better.

I don't think anything is wrong with me, I'm ranked in the top 200 worldwide on IFPA-it is more difficult than it should be to get it to the top rollovers on RCT than it should be.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-coaster-tycoon-rulesheet-anyone?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.