(Topic ID: 272230)

Roller Coaster Tycoon President TRUMP Edition. Finished Update!

By Pinstein

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Pinstein
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0220 (resized).JPG
C5FE0F7E-EF06-4A59-9162-48382840386E (resized).jpeg
RCT FINAL PsT1 (resized).jpg
full pf (resized).jpg
pf level 1 (resized).jpg
orange buttons (resized).jpg
1600 Pen (resized).jpg
RCT TE RULE CARDS (resized).jpg
RCT FINAL PsT1 (resized).jpg
TRUMP PROVENANCE FLAT SML (resized).jpg
robo 2 (resized).jpg
robot 1 (resized).jpg
EF6E8CD7-ABEE-4CF9-B8C7-DC6A1F6FCDD6 (resized).jpeg
tt (resized).jpg
D16D7BA2-7B53-46B1-A06F-4CA313EC6833 (resized).png
16E8B8F2-23AB-4924-87DD-B2F6A58E184D (resized).png

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

"Our roller coasters are the biggest roller coasters anyone has ever seen. They are the most amazing roller coasters in the entire world. No other administration has ever built any roller coasters as great as ours. Did I mention how delicious the cheeseburgers are? They are the most incredible cheeseburger you'll ever have in your life."
I've always really liked RCT but hated the troll dummy. So I replaced mine with a waving Trump and one thing led to another. Thought it would be fun to post my progress for the upcoming holiday. Happy Independence Day!

P.S. Can you find Obama in the translite?

TRUP POD (resized).jpgTRUP POD (resized).jpg

RCT FINAL PsT1 (resized).jpgRCT FINAL PsT1 (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

I wanted to do lots of small stuff so that it was still RCT but really jingoistic. It really does feel like the 4th of July when all those flashers are going off.

FULL GAME (resized).jpgFULL GAME (resized).jpgLEFT SIDE (resized).jpgLEFT SIDE (resized).jpgRCT artblade pst (resized).jpgRCT artblade pst (resized).jpgRIGHT SIDE (resized).jpgRIGHT SIDE (resized).jpgdrop targets (resized).jpgdrop targets (resized).jpgwhite house (resized).jpgwhite house (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

and kept going

LEFT SLING (resized).jpgLEFT SLING (resized).jpgRIGHT SLING (resized).jpgRIGHT SLING (resized).jpgSC egg (resized).jpgSC egg (resized).jpgdont tread (resized).jpgdont tread (resized).jpgeagle eggs (resized).jpgeagle eggs (resized).jpgscrambled egg (resized).jpgscrambled egg (resized).jpgspace force (resized).jpgspace force (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago

Something simple I could just slap on the cabinet, and pf.

CAB DECAL (resized).jpgCAB DECAL (resized).jpgCAB HEAD RIGHT (resized).jpgCAB HEAD RIGHT (resized).jpgCAB RIGHT (resized).jpgCAB RIGHT (resized).jpgCOIN DOOR (resized).jpgCOIN DOOR (resized).jpgPF DECAL (resized).jpgPF DECAL (resized).jpg
#6 3 years ago
CANNON (resized).jpgCANNON (resized).jpgsuprem crt (resized).jpgsuprem crt (resized).jpg
#7 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! Well done sir... You should throw in his BFF Putin somewhere in the game...

#8 3 years ago

Fantastic!! Love it!

#9 3 years ago

OMG, this is Awesome!!!

#10 3 years ago

Thanks for that, and the great idea!

#11 3 years ago

Yeah roller coaster of love!

#12 3 years ago

Amazing how just a few ideas turned into a completely different theme(park)!

Not that it matters, but I wonder if you have increased or decreased the value of your game?

Nice craftsmanship regardless.

#13 3 years ago

Great theme, I'd wear out those drop targets, only thing I'd shoot at

#14 3 years ago

forgot to post Melania, the fake news scoop and the maga decal.

1st lady (resized).jpg1st lady (resized).jpgfake news (resized).jpgfake news (resized).jpgtrump podium (resized).jpgtrump podium (resized).jpg
#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Great theme, I'd wear out those drop targets, only thing I'd shoot at

I’d put in a ramp straight up to the podium. There’s a bash toy there you can’t hit without it.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Amazing how just a few ideas turned into a completely different theme(park)!
Not that it matters, but I wonder if you have increased or decreased the value of your game?
Nice craftsmanship regardless.

Lol, I've thought the same thing. But I had a blast doing it and I really enjoy playing it. The game LEDs amazing. I replaced all the flasher domes with clear and then put in super bright red, white and blues LED flashers. For full USA effect.

#17 3 years ago

Just a friendly reminder--you are welcome to comment on the mods themselves, but please try to refrain from posting political comments, criticisms, etc.

Carry on

#18 3 years ago

This is one of those things to sell while the selling is good. Regardless of what side of the political spectrum you're on, the fire is going to die down eventually and you'll prolly be on the losing end money wise.

#19 3 years ago

Hey, hes havin fun building this, who cares if you lose a few bucks? And nothing is permanent on it so easy to change back.Keep on improving it I say!!

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just a friendly reminder--you are welcome to comment on the mods themselves, but please try to refrain from posting political comments, criticisms, etc.
Carry on

Your posts alway come across to me as so serious with your Avatar! It’s perfect.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

and kept going
[Gadsden Flag]

Missed a perfectly good opportunity to use my favorite flag of all time!!!

097AEE5C-0006-4F5A-842F-C7647E3B9C4E.png097AEE5C-0006-4F5A-842F-C7647E3B9C4E.png679434E7-ED49-4048-B9EC-90DF94041CB2.png679434E7-ED49-4048-B9EC-90DF94041CB2.png

#22 3 years ago

No its there, just half covered by the wire form.

DONT TREAD FLAG (resized).jpgDONT TREAD FLAG (resized).jpgdont tread (resized).jpgdont tread (resized).jpg
#23 3 years ago

Holy crap, that's dedication.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

No its there, just half covered by the wire form.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I meant, using that exact baby snake would fit the theme, “pwease no steepy”
Just funny!

#25 3 years ago

This is the funniest thing I have seen today. I busted out laughing at work when I saw those drop targets. If you don't find this funny you must be a miserable person. This is great!

#26 3 years ago

This would be a good topper

16E8B8F2-23AB-4924-87DD-B2F6A58E184D (resized).png16E8B8F2-23AB-4924-87DD-B2F6A58E184D (resized).png
#28 3 years ago

Wow, impressive! Any change to the Handyman?

#29 3 years ago

So at this point you're going to have to get a pinsound board and replace the callouts.
All the Trump sounds bites. It'll be bigly.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

So at this point you're going to have to get a pinsound board and replace the callouts.
All the Trump sounds bites. It'll be bigly.

Tremendous... just tremendous. We have the best pinball machines don't we folks?

#31 3 years ago

Thats Super Duper!

#32 3 years ago

Man that’s awesome !

#33 3 years ago

From the standpoint of value, it is worth more this year than next year.

#34 3 years ago

Why do you care how he spends his own personal time. Maybe he should have done Nickelback instead?

#35 3 years ago

I admit... I dig this project.
Have you considered translucent pop bumper bodies in Red, Clear, and Blue? I'll have a related couple of products to announce in a few weeks.
What about Frosted drop targets to replace those white ones with better lit versions?
Those look like Data East targets... rather than the standard Stern targets.
You could also Lollypop the standups in Red, Blue, Clear.

Just trying to make you're great pinball ... greater.
Oh yeah; +1 on the Pinsound idea.

Is there a Forest of Red Christmas trees somewhere?

#36 3 years ago

Need a Twitter and covfefe

#37 3 years ago

Now you just need a pencil neck schiff target!!! Maybe a big pile of $hit!

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Have you considered translucent pop bumper bodies in Red, Clear, and Blue? I'll have a related couple of products to announce in a few weeks.
What about Frosted drop targets to replace those white ones with better lit versions?
Those look like Data East targets... rather than the standard Stern targets.
You could also Lollypop the standups in Red, Blue, Clear.

Dude, you need to stop this endless advertising in every thread!

#39 3 years ago

Very funny, I love the thought you put into this.

#40 3 years ago

Added Big Don too
*yes the tank is bow fitted.

D16D7BA2-7B53-46B1-A06F-4CA313EC6833 (resized).pngD16D7BA2-7B53-46B1-A06F-4CA313EC6833 (resized).png
#41 3 years ago

Who said you need a licenced theme .
In before the lock

#42 3 years ago

Wow I am impressed with all of the work with art on translight, and plastics. I have a couple of custom projects I want to do and wondering if you do custom stuff? Looking for Pinblades for Jurassic Park Pro that look like the one's on LE. Want blue sky and Gomez truck in them? Then I am looking for an alternative translight for Barbwire from a comic book cover, and an alternative translight for both Elvis and Nascar-want to do a Talladega Nights? Also want a Caddy Shack Golden Tee sign made. Let me know if interested?

Great work on that RCT retheme! Good stuff

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Shinemyballz:

Added Big Don too
*yes the tank is bow fitted. [quoted image]

Is that a licensed Trump TM Troll doll? It fits perfectly.

#44 3 years ago

I did originally buy a trump troll doll but when I found the solar waver with waving action it definately won out. Thanks for the compliments. Im glad to see most finding the fun in this project no matter which way you lean. I did put a level on the game last night and it does lean slightly to the right.

tt (resized).jpgtt (resized).jpg
#45 3 years ago

Is the GI all white LEDs? Shouldn't be any colored bulbs in the GI.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is the GI all white LEDs? Shouldn't be any colored bulbs in the GI.

Good one... I see you're the typical CNN brainwashed hater.

Awesome machine! Great work!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Good one... I see you're the typical CNN brainwashed hater.
Awesome machine! Great work!

Just making a joke. I read the news from many different sources. I don't watch TV news channels because I do not have cable TV - OTA antenna on the roof. Nice try? I guess? Not sure your point? Go comment on Facebook? Lighten up?

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just making a joke. I read the news from many different sources. I don't watch TV news channels because I do not have cable TV - OTA antenna on the roof. Nice try? I guess? Not sure your point? Lighten up?

Yes, me too... making a joke... lighten up!

#49 3 years ago

Machine for sale or just showing off?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-coaster-tycoon-president-trump-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.