(Topic ID: 219714)

Roller Coaster Tycoon owners club. All are welcome.

By CoolCatPinball

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 682 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by arcyallen
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1711859811966 (resized).jpg
17086245809012815563084633662425 (resized).jpg
Shooter rod (resized).png
PXL_20240214_133628122 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
17072391242953913578907376808413 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240205_030956 (resized).jpg
IMG_2437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2438 (resized).jpeg
received_343346438608608 (resized).jpeg
received_320795020353540 (resized).jpeg
stimpy-red-button (resized).png
received_1036223747682999 (resized).jpeg
received_878931270285572 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230927_214228617.MP.jpg
PXL_20230927_214239254.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbelt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#551 1 year ago
Quoted from erak:

Mail day.
New shooter rod. And speaker grills still on the way. I guess a Color DMD is eventually on the horizon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love seeing all your progress! Hopefully picking up one of these pins next week and very inspired!

1 week later
#552 1 year ago

Proud to join the club today! What a fun pin…family is having a blast!

*HELP* - looking to find/buy the large ‘Flying Ghost’ center/left plastic ramp as mine unfortunately has sizable hole…pm me if you have a spare to sell, thanks!

55EFB4B4-2503-48EF-AB9B-8BF76FC40BA7 (resized).jpeg55EFB4B4-2503-48EF-AB9B-8BF76FC40BA7 (resized).jpeg
#554 1 year ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I have had mine for sale, but I am thinking about keeping it.
As it is a fun family game, and It was my first NIB game, so long ago.

Bang for buck this is my best pin purchase. If I want ‘math brain rule/score overload’ I play my TSPP or GZ. The ramps on this are so fun and smooth…just a blast to shoot!

1 week later
#555 1 year ago

3D printed a few little items I thought fit well with the theme of the pin. Mainly wanted to draw more attention to the rocket!

1CFDC1EC-02C7-4684-AA0D-A101EC653214 (resized).jpeg1CFDC1EC-02C7-4684-AA0D-A101EC653214 (resized).jpeg
#558 1 year ago
Quoted from erak:

That looks great! I thought about printing a rocket for the top of the vuk. With the yellow ramp coming out the side. But couldn't really get it to fit, or look right. Yours is a much better option.
I just made this to fill the empty looking spot. The grim Reaper lights when extra ball is lit.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the grim reaper, nice work! Yeah, I wanted to do something like what you said but there really just isn't enough space above the vuk to fit anything.

1 week later
#562 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadehobby:

Just got one of these puppies...needs some work!

Welcome! In a collection this is an amazingly fun pin to play/instantly start modes. Once you wrap your mind around and come to terms with the unbelievably low point scoring the genius of the layout keeps you coming back for more. It's great to mod and did I mention the flow???

I only wish someone would make repro ramps. Enjoy and don't skimp on 'scrambled-eggs' when getting a high guest-count to maximize the super jackpot in 'park tycoon' for a whopping 1 (yes) 1 million ...again...not about the points...hehe~!

1 month later
#570 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Our new info plastics came. Last call for the high break plastic protectors before I ship these to Pbl to make the kit

Did I miss a cost? Certainly interested…are there color choices?

1 week later
#574 1 year ago

Awesome, enjoy! I’ll prob get hung for this but some days I enjoy playing RCT more than Godzilla

1 week later
#578 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Coming soon
[quoted image]

Please put me down for a set please, thank you thank you thank you!

Additional Q: Will the metal flaps/rivets be added by you?

1 month later
#599 11 months ago

$50 for the one plastic seems like a lot. If it's the same as the original isn't it just prone to breaking again? Wish I had the skills to design an improved one...seems like that's what is needed long-term.

1 month later
#624 10 months ago

Looks great! Still interested in buying the diverter covers if you'd ever consider selling them!

2 months later
#630 8 months ago
Quoted from erak:

Nothing posted here in awhile. So I thought I'd share my newest idea for the dummy mech.

The Building diverter covers are really cool...would love to print some to put on my machine if you'd be willing to share the .stl?

1 month later
#641 6 months ago

Strange issue just cropped up with my RCT. When I press start to begin a game the auto-plunge activates instantly leaving me no time to manually plunge and the dmd reads ‘ball saved’.

I checked the active switches in switch test and nothing unusual is registering. Just the trough 1,2,3, lower opto, rotating opto and center drop target (as it is lowered in a active game).

Any ideas? Anyone else had this happen?

#643 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sounds like a deeper issue (board?) BUT go into the coindoor menu and see if auto plunge is on. Check your ball save time and check your batteries on the cpu board. After that lets see whats up!

Excellent, will do and report back, thank you!

#644 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sounds like a deeper issue (board?) BUT go into the coindoor menu and see if auto plunge is on. Check your ball save time and check your batteries on the cpu board. After that lets see whats up!

Struck out on all 3. Still instantly auto-plunging the ball the second I hit start. Pulled (very carefully and with the proper tool) every pullable chip on the main board and re-seated…issue persists.

#647 6 months ago

Just a heads up Ramp-O-Matic has full sets of RTC ramps in stock!!!!!

https://rampomatic.com/collections/all?sort_by=created-descending

Thank you! JodyG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbelt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roller-coaster-tycoon-owners-club-all-are-welcome?tu=blackbelt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.