7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SteveO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161219_185012 (resized).jpg
    20161219_185050 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Where are the countless "Roll Tide" posts?

20161219_185050 (resized).jpg20161219_185050 (resized).jpg

20161219_185012 (resized).jpg20161219_185012 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Roll Tide!

Knew Clemson would win. 'Bama fan regardless.

#3 7 years ago

Lol

Well every dog has his day.

I went to clemson. Nice to win one again after all these years. Hard to believe when I was there it had only been about 15 years since the tigers won a title. When you are 20 that seems like ancient history.

#4 7 years ago

Didn't care who won but that was a hell of a game. Pretty impressive to see Watson and Williams pick themselves off the mat after those first couple of drives. They both looked like they were almost decapitated.

#5 7 years ago

Rolled Tide!

Sooner fan here, loved rolling them a couple of years ago and happy to see Clemson do the same on even a bigger stage with more on the line.

#6 7 years ago

Great game but if I never see Muscles the ever-reviewing ref again it will be too soon

#7 7 years ago

My alma mater lost a close game, a great game, to USC. So I had no dog in last night's fight.

I think the Bama Clemson game and Penn State USC game were the class of the Bowls this year.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

My alma mater lost a close game, a great game, to USC. So I had no dog in last night's fight.
    I think the Bama Clemson game and Penn State USC game were the class of the Bowls this year.

Agreed! Two great games. The VT comeback deserves mention as well...

#9 7 years ago

Roll Tide! I don't believe Clemson is the best team in the country, but they were the best last night and that's all that matters. They simply beat us. It's that simple. All we can do is look forward to next year and hope Sark gets that offense right over the off season.

#10 7 years ago

I don't watch much college football but that was a great game. Well played by both teams.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roll-tide?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.