(Topic ID: 40888)

Roll call..Who's in on the AC/DC Premium March run?

By Concretehardt

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Fatsquatch
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_1.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_3.JPG
DSC_2040.JPG
DSC_2011.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Brand_new.jpg
image.jpg
acdc.jpg
acdc_box_sm.jpg
There are 433 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 11 years ago

I am and can hardly wait to get my game! I wonder when they will start shipping?

#2 11 years ago

I am in too!! Can't wait!! What a great game!!

I know of two others in the Metro Detroit area that are getting one from the March run. I've already ordered the Hemi cannon and TNT detonator mod. I don't really care for the other cannon mod that everybody is ordering from China. I'm waiting for pinballtoppers.com to have their LED speaker kits available, then I'll order those. Plus, I have a mod that I'll be doing for this game too...i think it's pretty cool...should have pics up tonight or tomorrow.

#3 11 years ago

After a long one year wait, I am in on this one.

#4 11 years ago

Muglia what is the TNT mod do you have a link to info on it?

I am starting to get stuff ordered I need to get a list of must haves

Hemi Cannon Mod
Cliffy Lane protector (both protectors)
Shaker? I still havnt decided
new pinballs to install as soon as i receive machine

any one putting Mylar anywhere on the playfiled or shooter lane?

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Muglia what is the TNT mod do you have a link to info on it?

TNT mod is in this video:

#6 11 years ago

God I love this game, I might get another for the main level and one for the bathroom.

Quoted from mmuglia:

I have a mod that I'll be doing for this game too...i think it's pretty cool...should have pics up tonight or tomorrow.

What mod is it you speak of?!

#7 11 years ago

It's the Crank it Up! mod. It's an external volume control knob that will mount on a new panel on the coin door in place of the plate where the dollar bill acceptor would be located. Installation will be 10 minutes without permenantly modifying the game in any way. Completely reversible in 10 minutes. NO MORE OPENING THE COIN DOOR TO ADJUST THE VOLUME!!! The wife isn't home...Crank it Up! She walks in...lower the volume WHILE PLAYING without opening the coin door! I should have the first one done tonight and I will install it in my BDK and take some pictures. It will work in any Stern game. I'll be doing a B/W version too.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

God I love this game, I might get another for the main level and one for the bathroom.

LMAO!

#9 11 years ago

Count me in

#10 11 years ago

haven't you heard, by march they mean april

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I better not have to wait until April!!!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

are you just stirring the pot or do you really have word from Stern that the March run is going to be really April?

#14 11 years ago

I am in on it too. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first! I've wanted to have a pin for years, now finally have the $$ and this is the one for me!

#15 11 years ago

I ordered the first week in Jan. for a Feb. delivery. My pin will not be delivered until the 1st or 2nd week in March.

#16 11 years ago

Yikes... I'm hoping to get an order in (still deciding between premium and pro) after this weekend... I was hoping for a quicker turn around time.

#17 11 years ago

I cant wait until April

I would guess that the March run is about sold out. I think JJ only had 1 left when i booked mine 2 weeks ago. I wonder how many games will be produced on this run?

#18 11 years ago

Not sure when I'll get mine but I paid for it a couple weeks ago so I'm assuming this run

#19 11 years ago

Well, I am in for the February run that turned into the March run because my check was too slow to be written.

Then the February run got cut short and turned into the March run. So I have no idea where that leaves the March run.

But at least Stern workers are not French tire workers.

On average, ( not the most, but average) How many complete machines can Stern pump out in a day?

#20 11 years ago

They are running Tron now, I'd bet when the get the "number" they need to run the line Stern will. It's sometimes hard to really know when they will run a line. If your dealer told you guys March plan on April to be safe!!

#22 11 years ago

I'm in!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

On average, ( not the most, but average) How many complete machines can Stern pump out in a day?

I think they said somewhere around 50?

#24 11 years ago

I sure hope it's not April. The TPF has 3 on order for to be delivered by show time. Go Stern go!

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from playpin35:

I think they said somewhere around 50?

50 games a day?? Wow that's hard to believe

#26 11 years ago

If JJ or Trent is following this, maybe they could keep us updated when they hear something.

#27 11 years ago

I just talked to someone in Stern sales. The first three weeks of March will be dedicated to the production of AC/DC Premium. The last week of March will be dedicated to AC/DC Pro. I wonder if that means they're selling Premiums at a rate of 3 over the Pros???

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I wonder if that means they're selling Premiums at a rate of 3 over the Pros???

Hmm, if they are, it makes you wonder why they wouldn't have used the same 3 edition model for their other recent releases.

#29 11 years ago

Thanks mmuglia.

#30 11 years ago

What kind of prices are we seeing on this new run?

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

What kind of prices are we seeing on this new run?

From what I gather, same it's always been. Differs by dealer or hook-up of course.

#32 11 years ago

I am hoping after the shut down of production on the last run
of ac/dc that this run will be given a double look over by QC before
They ship.

#33 11 years ago

I was told around March 8th for mine

#34 11 years ago

They ship.

Ha, no kidding.

#35 11 years ago

They ship.

We can only hope

#36 11 years ago

Hey, i'm close to purchasing an acdc premium that was initially sold last May, but told it was refurbed by Stern to like new.

Photos look like a clear, nonhazy cover over the recessed playfield. Assuming a working cannon, anything else i should be worried about from THAT production run?

Edit: worried this was too much a thread-hijack, so just made a whole new standalone thread on my question'

#37 11 years ago

I'm in - can't wait my first NIB! I was told Mid-March - we'll see. So just looking at Mods and things to get and was wondering about this:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2787

Understand where the 'Lane Kickout Protector' goes, what about this?

#38 11 years ago

Im in and have mine on order

Bill

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

I'm in - can't wait my first NIB! I was told Mid-March - we'll see. So just looking at Mods and things to get and was wondering about this:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2787
Understand where the 'Lane Kickout Protector' goes, what about this?

Tslayer yes I have one of those waiting to install on my ac/dc I also got the kick out protector
For the other side of the shooter lane (mounts right behind the level) now I am debating getting a shaker for the game, I am still on the fence.

#40 11 years ago

So the 'Stern shooter protector' is oppisite of the 'Lane Kickout Protector' in the shooter lane? Don't know about the shaker - think I would be interested in a cool topper before that.....

#41 11 years ago

Yea keeps the wood from getting crushed in on the right side of the lane.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2120

#42 11 years ago

I can't decide on this or waiting on an Avengers Premium this summer. Leaning toward AC/DC though. I do know it'll be one or the other.

#43 11 years ago

I'm thinking about picking one up. Any idea of a price range I should expect to pay?

#44 11 years ago

I am curious if JJ or Trent ect have any left available for March delivery?

PinJeff get ahold of JJ, Trent or one of the other vendors on here they will get you a price quote.

1 week later
#45 11 years ago

Ordered mine on the 17th supposed to receive it the 8th?

#46 11 years ago

Dave who did you order from?
I am still waiting for the call to send in balance of funds to JJ.

#47 11 years ago

Game room guys I don't know how many they had on order if you give them a call they were pretty responsive.

#48 11 years ago

I'm being told (reliably) that it is to be expected to ship 2nd week of March. SO hopefully next week.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I'm being told (reliably) that it is to be expected to ship 2nd week of March. SO hopefully next week.

COOL!! That's great news!

#50 11 years ago

I'm all paid in full for ACDC premium. Hope to have it in house in march.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 433 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roll-callwhos-in-on-acdc-premium-march-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.