Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crispin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I'm a huge Rocky fan going back to when I was a kid in the eighties. For that reason I bought an extremely hard to find Gottlieb Rocky fifteen years ago. While I'd never sell it (for nostalgia sake), I wouldn't say it's the most fun game I've ever played. So, I pose this question to the Pinside community: will Stern, JJP, American or someone else do a new pin based on the Rocky franchise? I sure hope so. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

#2 4 years ago

I think stern could do it well enough. Doesn't seem like a jjp title. Would be cool fighting through all the movies.

#3 4 years ago

Stern, just reskin wwe so they can use up all those leftover parts.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I'm a huge Rocky fan going back to when I was a kid in the eighties. For that reason I bought an extremely hard to find Gottlieb Rocky fifteen years ago. While I'd never sell it (for nostalgia sake), I wouldn't say it's the most fun game I've ever played. So, I pose this question to the Pinside community: will Stern, JJP, American or someone else do a new pin based on the Rocky franchise? I sure hope so. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I think that ship has sailed my friend!

#5 4 years ago

I like the Rocky films but I can't see this one happening.

#6 4 years ago

Seems like a Suncoast Pinball title for sure.

#7 4 years ago

You can photoshop Rocky and Clubber Langs face on my Title fight...

Machine - For Sale
Title Fight Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice condition, great street level system 3 game. Fully functioning, recently torn down and cleaned. New rubbers, nice plastics. The displays are crisp and bright. The ga...”
2019-10-27
Li, NY
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 623 times

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 20.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-stern-or-someone-else and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.