Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Bwheels
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys! 2015 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown meet and greet hosted by Game Exchange Of Colorado will be at The Rio Grand Mexican Restaurant. 9535 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124. This is just about 2 min down the road from the Marriott. His Killer Margaritas.. Seriously killer, SUPER SUPER STRONG. Game Exchange will be buying the first round so please order your drink on my tab!

6PM 6/12 FRIDAY!!!

Please Post up here if you are coming to the Meet and Greet! with how many.

ALSO!!! if you want a Pinside Name Badge and Lanyard Please PM ME!! I will try and get these printed up tonight and cut. Cut off for these is 8am 6/12 for the badges!

JJ

PS If anyone needs my cell to find me over the weekend its 303-931-3685

#5 8 years ago

We have a res at the rio for 20 under My Name (JJ) and Pinside

At 6pm.

Bump! Remember to PM me if you want a pinside Name tag!

JJ

#8 8 years ago

I know! To far way from twin peaks

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

If I can get in and checked in early enough, I'm planning on coming. I'm just by myself. I don't drink though, so no need to worry about my hit on the tab.

Let me buy you a coke? Or a Virgin Marg? =)

#13 8 years ago

SO slight bad news, I've been trying to run the Name Badges all morning First pinside was down and now the Badge Generator isnt working. Ive Emailed Robin, so I might be able to have these tomorrow.. Sorry guys!

Good News is we are still on for 6pm at the Rio!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-pinside-meet-and-greet-612-6pm?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.