show4.jpg
show2.jpg
show3.jpg
show6.jpg
show1.jpg
4-13_010.JPG
4-13_013.JPG
4-13_019.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hey everyone spring has sprung and pinball is in the air. I have been asked by Dan N. who runs the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo to post a thread here on pinside to get the word out and to encourage people to get involved and perhaps bring a game or two to the show. The more people we can get to participate in the show this year the better. Our goal is to have over 150 machines-It's going to be a great show!
Here is the breakdown:

When: Friday April 26th 11:00a.m-midnight
Saturday April 27th 9:00a.m.-midnight
Sunday April 28th 9:00a.m.-5p.m.

Where: Sheraton-Denver Tech Center-Greenwood Village, Colorado

http://pinballshowdown.com/index.html

Game List will be updated regularly on website-so keep visiting the site to see what is to come.
Anyone who brings a game to the show will get half off admission-Anyone bringing 2 or more games will get in free! If anyone would like to bring a game- tentatively please post here and then if you are confident that you will bring a game/s please register officially on website link for "yes I am bringing my games" http://pinballshowdown.com/bringgames.html. Thanks in advance for any participation and assistance with this event.

#3 11 years ago

I am also working on tentative list for games for sale or for trade-please also post here anything for sale, trade or wanted?

#6 11 years ago

So I just pulled the trigger on an Elvis and hopefully will be bringing it to the show-I will wait until it arrives(: I am looking for a Batman Dark Knight and a Big Buck Hunter if anyone is coming to show and is looking to sell? I also have some extra NIB Trons I will be trading for Bally/Williams games. Thanks

#13 11 years ago

Hey aztarac-I may be interested in that TZ-PM sent

#14 11 years ago

The King is in the building and ready for the show....encore, encore!-I am super stoked. I was going to bring my Wheel of Fortune-but there will be one there at the show already-so I decided to switch it up and bring the King. Still looking for trades if anyone is bringing pins?

Elvis_pinball_002.JPGElvis_pinball_002.JPG Elvis_pinball_003.JPGElvis_pinball_003.JPG Elvis_pinball_006.JPGElvis_pinball_006.JPG

#16 11 years ago

Hey toddsolus if you happen to pick up a pin while at the show I can help get it back to Utah. I have a truck that goes to Layton once a week. Keep it in mind-instead of having to rent a trailer or truck?- Thanks

#18 11 years ago

I have extra new in box Trons from recent last run-with extra translight-up for trades?

#20 11 years ago

No worries- anytime

#24 11 years ago

I picked up a Johnny Mnemomic. I have not decided if I am going to bring to show? I put some love into it today. Not sure if I am going to keep it-or sell or trade?

pin_pics_037.JPGpin_pics_037.JPG pin_pics_042.JPGpin_pics_042.JPG pin_pics_044.JPGpin_pics_044.JPG

#30 11 years ago

In addition to trades for the latest run of new in the box Trons-I will also entertain cash offers. I am also offering to mod new in box Tron's as well-to look like Tron in picture. If interested-pm me. Thanks

tron_004.JPGtron_004.JPG pics34_008.JPGpics34_008.JPG

#37 11 years ago

I picked up a mint condition-home use only-original owner......

Iron Man Classic

This is another version than the pro and a super rare game. It is spotless-looks like new.
I am taking offers and trades? PM-if interested. I can bring it to the show-if you are attending.-Thanks

4-2013_035.JPG4-2013_035.JPG 4-2013_042.JPG4-2013_042.JPG 4-2013_045.JPG4-2013_045.JPG

#38 11 years ago

More...

4-2013_029.JPG4-2013_029.JPG 4-2013_034.JPG4-2013_034.JPG

#39 11 years ago

playfield-spotless....

4-2013_033.JPG4-2013_033.JPG

#41 11 years ago

Hey everyone I have a good friend who needs to rotate the collection and sell some pins. They have a Twister, Bally-Harley Davidson, Party Zone, and a BK available. If interested in any of these titles to pick up at the show-give me a PM and I will put you two together(: Thanks

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Don't make me bring a trailer down there.

LOL-great stuff(;

#59 11 years ago

Hey just talked with Dan we are real close to the goal of 150 machines-currently at 140-sweet!
Matt help get us there-gotta bring the bat-Friday morning is all good. Also want to put a shout out to anyone looking to volunteer and help out. Dan needs some help moving some pins and perhaps someone to man the table at front entrance for show-Dan will compensate someone for this. Need help Wednesday, Thursday, Morning Friday,and Sunday Evening. I am helping too-but there are lots of pins to move. PM me or call Dan-all help is much appreciated.

Also to all the people in Utah-look's like I can get a pin back to Utah through my weekly truck-line. They charge by weight-300lbs. So it will add to my freight bill-but not much-$100 per pin back to Layton Utah-pick up at my warehouse. PM for details if you pick up a pin at show(:

#71 11 years ago

Bump: Still looking for a Batman Dark Knight-Anyone have one they are thinking about selling or trading?

Also-will consider trading a NIB Tron towards a Totan or a TZ-Thanks-excited for the show.

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

OK after two weeks of heavy cleaning... Skee Ball is ready for the show!

Wow-I cannot believe how that cleaned up so nice-looks like new. Feels good standing back when your done(:

#86 11 years ago

Jar155-I am interested in the Spiderman parts-I would like to see them at show(:

#100 11 years ago

Nice-I am excited-helped Dan start with first load today. Marcos is not bringing a Metallica but there is a WOZ coming. I am excited to finally play one. Now-who has my BDK? Bueller-Bueller-Anyone?

fb.jpgfb.jpg

#106 11 years ago

The Sheraton is laid out better. Also-Dan is working on a surprise room-shhhhhh. It will be cool-put it that way. Dan also went above and beyond on advertising this year. Make sure to get a copy of Saturday newspaper-should be a spread on show(; This years turnout should be great, especially with the fantastic weather this weekend. The sun is shining the birds are chirping and I smell pinball in the air.

#116 11 years ago

Well set up is almost complete. Dan managed to take over entire main level including most of the conference rooms-well done. It is bigger and better this year. Dan has also been investing in signage and AV equipment. It is really coming together nicely and looks real professional. I did start talking pinball and could of talked all night-if I didn't need to get home for dinner(;

#122 11 years ago

Wow-Just got back from first day of show-it was awesome. It really was overwhelming with the number of machines and the number of people-great stuff! I am kinda pissed-why? Because every time I go to a dam show I see a pinball machine that I really like and that I must have. Dammit all to hell. Now I must have a Safe Cracker. I have not played one-until today. That was a mistake. It is a really cool game-really rare and unique. It is like miniaturized? I think I could get away with putting it in my bedroom because it is so compact. I could get out of shower with my robe on and brush my teeth while I play it in mornings? My wife is shaking her head now(;

#128 11 years ago

My wife and I stood and stared at White Water color DMD for 5 minutes. I think it is really cool on White Water. It makes it pop. The Blue and white waves,etc. really are cool. I think it takes the machine over the top-dammit I want one for mine(: I am going this morning-I hope I can play some pinball instead of talking and checking out machines all day.

#134 11 years ago

Great stuff-here are some pics....

4-13_006.JPG4-13_006.JPG 4-13_005.JPG4-13_005.JPG 4-13_008.JPG4-13_008.JPG

#135 11 years ago

more...

4-13_019.JPG4-13_019.JPG 4-13_013.JPG4-13_013.JPG 4-13_010.JPG4-13_010.JPG

#141 11 years ago

Ha Ha- Canea-You had to wait in that line too(: I had some short ball times on WOZ. It was set to really tight tilt and legs were set pretty high. I think I tilted it 2 times. Boy does it look nice. Reminds me of wide body Williams with lift bar and side rails. It has a lot going on all over the playfield. They packed tons of things into this widebody. I kept trying to figure out where the magnets were?-my ball would just go crazy? I need more play time on it-I felt bad with such a long line. One thing I did notice was some air-bubbles in the decals by the instruction cards?

4-13_012.JPG4-13_012.JPG 4-13_011.JPG4-13_011.JPG

#147 10 years ago

Hey Todd I know you wanted to bring home a pin this weekend and I wanted to help you get it back? Anyway-the majority of the people who brought games are Pinball machine dealers and this is thier business. That being said-the prices are retail and not wholesale-or prices that a pinsider would pay. The only few games I would consider is Universal Sales-Batman forever-I would offer him $2200-$2300. I told him to list at $2400-he decided $2800? Then Pinball Jones Harley Davidson. Kim is super cool and she will work with you? I want the Congo,TOTAN, and Safe Cracker-all not for sale): The best thing to do is work with fellow pinsiders prior to show and see what they have to sell-maybe next year right?

#151 10 years ago

Wow what an event. Just got home helped-toddsolus pick up a pin and I will help him get it back to Utah-we could not let him go home empty handed(: I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated and especially those who helped out. It was a great weekend and I came away with some new friends. I really want to thank Dan and Holly for all of their work and devotion. I was really surprised by all the helpers and how organized everything was-including the tournaments and the tally boards. It takes a lot of devoted pin-heads to pull off an event like this-great stuff. The only problem is-now I have to wait another year for the next show(:

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Flight 2000 was my surprise game this year. What was yours?

My surprise game was the 1996 Capcom Airborne. Really unique and real rare. I was drooling all over it. The cabinet and playfield were real nice. I tried to get Basil to sell it to me-No-go. I will haunt him-maybe someday?

#158 10 years ago

Yes Airborne-awesome-Dammit I want it!!!!!

Link check it out:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-official-game-list-thread?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.