show4.jpg
show2.jpg
show3.jpg
show6.jpg
show1.jpg
4-13_010.JPG
4-13_013.JPG
4-13_019.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for trades if anyone is bringing pins?

What of yours are you potentially looking to trade? Just Elvis?

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Zombean:

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula, please let me know if anyone is bringing one along. Thanks all.

I had mentioned I am on the fence may be willing to trade/sell my BSD, selling my Who Dunnit and willing to sell my Funhouse(mine is average condition, looking to secure a super nice one in its place). BSD is definitely the last one I want to part with but may if I can find a good buy or trade to replace it.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I picked up a Johnny Mnemomic. I have not decided if I am going to bring to show? I put some love into it today. Not sure if I am going to keep it-or sell or trade?

I got rid of mine to my friend in Denver and can say I miss it more than most I have let go through the years. Just a killer fast game(beyond the hand) but that's a cool toy so it's worth it.

#34 11 years ago

Bumping this thread back up with the show less than 2 weeks away, hopefully people have some more updates to add. I have a couple people pending on my Who Dunnit for sale, if none pan out in the next couple of days I will post again that the game is definitely available for sale. Also I have more or less decided my BSD will be for trade/sale(probably prefer a trade but will entertain selling). I am not 100% I can bring any of them down to the show so anyone that is interested and local or coming in, would prefer they come in person to check them out up here in Fort Collins or always can send pictures for now.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

i was going to bring Batman Forever and BOP. sadly, i have to be out on business til thursday night and i can't do load in. ah well. looks like a good lineup even without mine this year.

You get those loaded up and to the show!!! I want to play (someday will be my) Batman Forever. I heard Craig made it over to your place the other night, thanks for helping him out he had great compliments for you and your collection.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I will keep that in mind. I am sure i can get them there that morning.

Craig and I are heading in there early Friday morning and could help you load or unload if you need. Just let us know.

1 week later
#107 11 years ago

I'm pumped! I'll be there tomorrow and all weekend and hope to get in touch with a bunch of you all I know and some new ones to meet.

Pinball, NFL Draft and Nuggets playoffs!!! Gonna be a kick a$$ weekend!

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Flight 2000 was my surprise game this year. What was yours?

I sadly liked LAH even though the one at the show was a mess, seems like a cool game with a lot going on. I hope I can find one in good shape to play sometime. I continued to enjoy WOF as well, I think I'll have to give one a whirl sometime. Same with Batman Forever, I knew I liked it but playing it more I decided I will own that one as well, really cool game.

Big thanks to JJ as well for all the games he brought, Dirty Harry will be one I own someday. I decided to sit behind Donovan(which I didn't realize until after 30 minutes and he was still playing, destroying the previous high score). I learned how to make the shots though!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-official-game-list-thread?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.