Topic Stats

• 179 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by callmesteam
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4-13_011.JPG
4-13_012.JPG
show10.jpg
show9.jpg
show11.jpg
show8.jpg
show7.jpg
show5.jpg
show4.jpg
show2.jpg
show3.jpg
show6.jpg
show1.jpg
4-13_010.JPG
4-13_013.JPG
4-13_019.JPG

There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

Hey everyone spring has sprung and pinball is in the air. I have been asked by Dan N. who runs the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo to post a thread here on pinside to get the word out and to encourage people to get involved and perhaps bring a game or two to the show. The more people we can get to participate in the show this year the better. Our goal is to have over 150 machines-It's going to be a great show!
Here is the breakdown:

When: Friday April 26th 11:00a.m-midnight
Saturday April 27th 9:00a.m.-midnight
Sunday April 28th 9:00a.m.-5p.m.

Where: Sheraton-Denver Tech Center-Greenwood Village, Colorado

http://pinballshowdown.com/index.html

Game List will be updated regularly on website-so keep visiting the site to see what is to come.
Anyone who brings a game to the show will get half off admission-Anyone bringing 2 or more games will get in free! If anyone would like to bring a game- tentatively please post here and then if you are confident that you will bring a game/s please register officially on website link for "yes I am bringing my games" http://pinballshowdown.com/bringgames.html. Thanks in advance for any participation and assistance with this event.

#2 6 years ago

Ah, another great and fun looking event. Wish I could go; after going to the TPF I think I could go to one of these every weekend and be happy as a lark. Seriously . . . and the rumors of bad hygiene of the attendants couldn't have been more exaggerated. LOL

#3 6 years ago

I am also working on tentative list for games for sale or for trade-please also post here anything for sale, trade or wanted?

#4 6 years ago

Interested in buying a LOTR, TFTC, or an IJ. If anyone is bringing one of those for sale, hit me with the PM.

#5 6 years ago

Great show! I am looking to buy an IM if any are out there in Colorado. Thanks, guys-

#6 6 years ago

So I just pulled the trigger on an Elvis and hopefully will be bringing it to the show-I will wait until it arrives(: I am looking for a Batman Dark Knight and a Big Buck Hunter if anyone is coming to show and is looking to sell? I also have some extra NIB Trons I will be trading for Bally/Williams games. Thanks

#7 6 years ago

I am looking for a Who Dunnit / Genesis/ Spirit/class of 1812/ Back to the Future/TFTC/ Time Machine/JD/JP/Stargate......hit me up I am making room now by selling a Haunted House. Trade?

#8 6 years ago

Is Dan going to let someone finally play that Monster Bash that always sits by the front desk unplayed?

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I am looking for a WHO dunnit / Genesis/ Spirit/class of 1812/ Back to the Future/TFTC/ Time Machine/JD/JP/Stargate......hit me up I am making room now by selling a Haunted House. Trade?

I'm guessing you might have seen it, but there's a Genesis in Jackson. Not too bad of a drive. Wonder how much of a "project" it is.

wyoming.craigslist.org link

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Is Dan going to let someone finally play that Monster Bash that always sits by the front desk unplayed?

Anyone can play it actually. It's on pay to play and all proceeds go to charity. Great move, Dan!

#11 6 years ago

Thanks canea...I missed that.

#12 6 years ago

I will be coming down to the show and have decided to rotate the crop a bit. I've got a beautiful restored TZ I'd trade for/towards a MB or preferably a newer Stern (Spiderman or AC/DC Premium).

If anyone is interested, PM me and we can discuss details.

#13 6 years ago

Hey aztarac-I may be interested in that TZ-PM sent

#14 6 years ago

The King is in the building and ready for the show....encore, encore!-I am super stoked. I was going to bring my Wheel of Fortune-but there will be one there at the show already-so I decided to switch it up and bring the King. Still looking for trades if anyone is bringing pins?

Elvis_pinball_002.JPG Elvis_pinball_003.JPG Elvis_pinball_006.JPG

#15 6 years ago

Anyone selling a Star Gate heading down to the show?

#16 6 years ago

Hey toddsolus if you happen to pick up a pin while at the show I can help get it back to Utah. I have a truck that goes to Layton once a week. Keep it in mind-instead of having to rent a trailer or truck?- Thanks

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for trades if anyone is bringing pins?

What of yours are you potentially looking to trade? Just Elvis?

#18 6 years ago

I have extra new in box Trons from recent last run-with extra translight-up for trades?

#19 6 years ago

Pinmister....thanks...that is a great idea and I will be Pm'ing you guaranteed

#20 6 years ago

No worries- anytime

#21 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula, please let me know if anyone is bringing one along. Thanks all.

#22 6 years ago

Anyone selling Jurassic Park?

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Zombean:

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula, please let me know if anyone is bringing one along. Thanks all.

I had mentioned I am on the fence may be willing to trade/sell my BSD, selling my Who Dunnit and willing to sell my Funhouse(mine is average condition, looking to secure a super nice one in its place). BSD is definitely the last one I want to part with but may if I can find a good buy or trade to replace it.

#24 6 years ago

I picked up a Johnny Mnemomic. I have not decided if I am going to bring to show? I put some love into it today. Not sure if I am going to keep it-or sell or trade?

pin_pics_037.JPG pin_pics_042.JPG pin_pics_044.JPG

#25 6 years ago

My vote is to please bring it to the Showdown.

#26 6 years ago

I like seeing all these games that might be coming. Too bad I'm flying this year, I would have probably brought my CFTBL and BoP or my WH2O and SM.

I don't know the updated list though. All four of those games could be there.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I picked up a Johnny Mnemomic. I have not decided if I am going to bring to show? I put some love into it today. Not sure if I am going to keep it-or sell or trade?

I got rid of mine to my friend in Denver and can say I miss it more than most I have let go through the years. Just a killer fast game(beyond the hand) but that's a cool toy so it's worth it.

#28 6 years ago

Ill be bringing Delta Queen and Buccaneer. Maybe a Skee Ball also.

show1.jpg show2.jpg

#29 6 years ago

Looking forward to seeing that Delta Queen; it's on my "someday" wish list, mainly because of the artwork.

#30 6 years ago

In addition to trades for the latest run of new in the box Trons-I will also entertain cash offers. I am also offering to mod new in box Tron's as well-to look like Tron in picture. If interested-pm me. Thanks

tron_004.JPG pics34_008.JPG

#31 6 years ago

Just booked my flight.. coming from Utah and bringing some cash. Hopefully nobody brings anything I want with a reasonable price tag so I don't have to figure out what to do to get the machine back to SLC!

#32 6 years ago

I think there are a lot of people coming in from your neck of the woods. Maybe someone driving has some room?

Quoted from drshaw:

Just booked my flight.. coming from Utah and bringing some cash. Hopefully nobody brings anything I want with a reasonable price tag so I don't have to figure out what to do to get the machine back to SLC!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I had mentioned I am on the fence may be willing to trade/sell my BSD, selling my WHO dunnit and willing to sell my Funhouse(mine is average condition, looking to secure a super nice one in its place). BSD is definitely the last one I want to part with but may if I can find a good buy or trade to replace it.

Keep me informed, I hope to see you there. Thanks.

#34 6 years ago

Bumping this thread back up with the show less than 2 weeks away, hopefully people have some more updates to add. I have a couple people pending on my Who Dunnit for sale, if none pan out in the next couple of days I will post again that the game is definitely available for sale. Also I have more or less decided my BSD will be for trade/sale(probably prefer a trade but will entertain selling). I am not 100% I can bring any of them down to the show so anyone that is interested and local or coming in, would prefer they come in person to check them out up here in Fort Collins or always can send pictures for now.

#35 6 years ago

I haven't finalized my plans just yet but if I can get a trailer then I'll bring out SM, PotC, LotR, and SWEP1 to trade up or sell towards my grail pin.

If I can't make it then I would really appreciate any Utah drivers who would be willing to transport a piece of Pin2K glass back home for me.

#36 6 years ago

Just got it home and starting to clean up. Should have is at the show!

IMG_20130413_145200_241.jpg

#37 6 years ago

I picked up a mint condition-home use only-original owner......

Iron Man Classic

This is another version than the pro and a super rare game. It is spotless-looks like new.
I am taking offers and trades? PM-if interested. I can bring it to the show-if you are attending.-Thanks

4-2013_035.JPG 4-2013_042.JPG 4-2013_045.JPG

#38 6 years ago

More...

4-2013_029.JPG 4-2013_034.JPG

#39 6 years ago

playfield-spotless....

4-2013_033.JPG

#40 6 years ago

I'll be there and am planning at the moment on bringing a Tales From the Crypt and a Tron pro.

#41 6 years ago

Hey everyone I have a good friend who needs to rotate the collection and sell some pins. They have a Twister, Bally-Harley Davidson, Party Zone, and a BK available. If interested in any of these titles to pick up at the show-give me a PM and I will put you two together(: Thanks

#42 6 years ago

Sweet Skee-ball. That thing is a MONSTER!

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey everyone I have a good friend who needs to rotate the collection and sell some pins. They have a Twister, Bally-Harley Davidson, Party Zone, and a BK available. If interested in any of these titles to pick up at the show-give me a PM and I will put you two together(: Thanks

Don't make me bring a trailer down there.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Don't make me bring a trailer down there.

LOL-great stuff(;

#45 6 years ago

I will only be there Friday so I can't watch my games over the weekend but I have a recently restored (by me) TAF and an undocumented HUO SM (bought from 3rd owner) that I would sell/trade that weekend. Want players Monster Bash, CV, or newer Stern. Make a trade offer if you have a game I didn't list. See below.

I am 20 minutes +/- from the show zip 80128.

Email me for a link to pics or info including sales price if interested.

SM - Produced in August 2009 I bought this from a well known Colorado Springs collector in March 2011. He said it was HUO and I believe him since it was super super clean. I think it might be one of the Red SM LEs because it has Ritchie and Sterns autograph on translight, playfield support brackets, metal apron, webbed side-rails , and Steve's colored webbies.

TAF - I bought this game off route in 2007. Loved it so I spent 18 months completely restoring it. It is my 3rd complete WPC restore and 5th total. There are more than 100 pinball machines I have on my bucket list, so I need to keep moving on. It's SHOWTIME is awesome with the 9 LED flashers I put in the cloud.

Contact me for a link to pics and some things that bug me about each game if interested. I will be glad to buy beer on Friday, but have 2 kids in soccer tournaments sat and sun I have to work around.

Stay Thirsty,

Kenny

#46 6 years ago

Anybody think or know if we will be seeing any kind of version of a Metallica pin, or is the show just to early to have hope for that?

#47 6 years ago

I would be very surprised if the RMPS was the first place to publicly play this game.

Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

Anybody think or know if we will be seeing any kind of version of a Metallica pin, or is the show just to early to have hope for that?

#48 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a No Good Gofers to sell at the show? I'm looking for one. Dana
dppe@neb.rr.com

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I would be very surprised if the RMPS was the first place to publicly play this game

I heard marcos is bringing 5 Metallicas!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I heard marcos is bringing 5 Metallicas!

All LE's right....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside