(Topic ID: 320076)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown October 21-23, 2022

By jfh

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are you going to the 2022 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown?”

• Yes 16 votes
      46%
    • No 10 votes
      29%
    • Undecided 9 votes
      26%

(35 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2480 (resized).JPG
    PXL_20221023_153539055.MP (resized).jpg
    Space Station 04 (resized).jpg
    Space Station 03 (resized).jpg
    Space Station 02 (resized).jpg
    Space Station 01 (resized).jpg
    0F3031E7-A719-4265-8111-0A2AB47321E7 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2291 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 1 year ago

For those of you that bring games, is it hard to do repairs on the floor if something simple breaks ?Also when do you need to bring them in and get them out ? Trying to sort out my plans.

Thanks,

Kenny

2 weeks later
    #19 1 year ago

Depending on what everyone brings. I plan to bring Stars and Centaur with Barracora, Metallica Pro or ??? as backup depending on how I feel about dragging them out of my basement. I hope to bring games I cant find at 1UP so Metallica may be out.

How about you?

3 weeks later
    #41 1 year ago

I have my centaur and stars in the garage and so far they check out as 100% working. They have lived a hard life but have brand new playfields which is why I picked them since you dont see them much on location (at least I dont)

For the veterans who have brough games. How does it work, I didnt get a response from Dan but do you show up Friday morning or setup Thursday? Who do you contact to get in ?

Thanks for any clue,

Kenny

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from number_runner:

I was late getting my shit together, so I just submitted two pins to bring yesterday.

number_runner

Ross, PeteLawtPin is giving me a hand so let us know if you want help. What are you bringing ?

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from vintageclub:

Check in with Dan and he'll let you know where you're placed in the venue. Then you can head around back and load in. They have carts available as needed. They'll provide power and power strips to wherever your machine(s) is. Let them know if you need something or an extra hand with getting set up. If you're having issues with your game once you try powering it on, let someone know and they may have some assistance available. Moving games and having them work 100% after a drive can be rough so people are good about trying to help figure out issues.

Thanks! You rock

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mathazar:

If the person who brought the Williams Space Station to the RMPS is looking at this thread, thank you.

I agree, this game was near the 2 I brought so I probably played it more than any other. It is also the reason I didn't bring my Space Station so I love the game but this game just looks and plays perfect with the lighting and the translucent ramp. Where did you get that?

My Centaur had 475 plays and held up well for me except a few stuck balls. My Stars played great for Friday but the outhole kicker gave me all kinds of problems after that. It still had almost 300 plays.

Thanks to everyone that brought a game. It seemed like the energy was back to 2019 level. What do you think?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-october-21-23-2022?tu=KJL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.