Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by WesleyCowan
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D27A741B-6223-444A-98A0-D37DC594CB8D (resized).jpeg
    2E9B523C-52C0-4DFF-BCC7-74E061E688D3 (resized).jpeg
    24B9E520-4129-405A-85F9-1582D7C7F9CF (resized).jpeg
    01892AE1-D815-4579-A83F-744FA986F3CD (resized).jpeg
    E6B6218D-C717-4121-B6BA-C2F41595A788 (resized).jpeg
    E6F91E37-7EA6-48D4-8E94-F1CAEE0DBC61 (resized).jpeg
    C15D45B6-8BBA-4460-BEAF-8256BC442298 (resized).jpeg
    RM SENTE SUMMIT Page 002 (resized).jpg

#1 50 days ago

I didn't see an official thread for this so if I missed it my apologies but wanted to start one and see who's all going? I plan on being there on Saturday the 23rd...

Jeff

EDIT: https://www.pinballshowdown.com/index.html

#2 50 days ago

I'm there all weekend, it is my mini-vacation. Hopefully will be good this year, been too long.

#3 50 days ago

Pinball and beer? Count me in for the entire weekend!

#4 50 days ago

My wife and I are also making a mini vacation out of it. We are excitingly going all three days this year instead of just one day.

#5 50 days ago

Trying to figure out what games to bring

#6 50 days ago

It has been a great mini-vacation for a number of years. Was really looking forward to it earlier in the year but we decided it’s still too soon to go back to pinball shows so my Marriott points are safe.

The beer tasting component sounds interesting - looking forward to reading about experiences.

#7 49 days ago

I'm planning to go. Looking forward to it after missing out last year!

#8 48 days ago

I'm going and likely bringing Stern Spiderman, which will be for sale unless I sell it between now and the show. Fun game but haven't had a change in my pinball lineup for the past few years.
    Would like to also sell Theatre of Magic. Unsure if I can get both pins in van so prefer to sell it from home in Colorado Slrings.

#9 46 days ago

Wife and I will be there Friday and Saturday. Been to long for sure!

#10 46 days ago

Sad I might have to miss the whole thing again this year... Or is anyone offering daycare during the show

#11 46 days ago

The festival is going to be a great time this year. It will be nice to see everyone after what seems like forever. We want to thank the community for everything you! There is no festival without you!

We do still have some rooms available. The block link is on the website.

Here are a few of the awesome new things we have this year:
    Beer and spirits tasting event on Friday and Saturday
    Live music outside
    Tons of tournaments (Main, Novice, Casual, and Fun)
    Halloween Monster Bash party with the lights out and a costume contest
    Great Speakers
    Great Vendors
    Horrorhouse Fest
    Colorado Movie Cars
    Rare Pinball and Arcade Games
    Swap Meet
    Trivia
    Board Gaming
    More surprises coming

Do you have a game you can bring to share with the community? Get a free ultimate gamer pass for each game you bring.

Do you have things to bring for the swap meet? Want to volunteer to earn a weekend pass? Games to sell? Let us know!

#12 46 days ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I'm going and likely bringing Stern Spiderman, which will be for sale unless I sell it between now and the show. Fun game but haven't had a change in my pinball lineup for the past few years.
    Would like to also sell Theatre of Magic. Unsure if I can get both pins in van so prefer to sell it from home in Colorado Slrings.

Wife asked that I sell or trafe Theatre before or during the show weeknd and that we keep Spiderman until the end of the year and when the holidays are over. So sorry, taking it off the for sale listings. Looking forward to the first Denver show since May 2019. Hope to come home with a new (to me) pin.

#13 44 days ago

A Friend and I are coming out for most of the 3 days. We hope to be at the Flea Market on Sunday. I am bringing lots of old EM parts and such removed from old machines. Cleaning house per say. Hope to see others there.

#14 43 days ago

Anyone know if JJ/Game Exchange might have a Godzilla premium or LE at the show? Or if someone else might by chance?

#15 43 days ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone know if JJ/Game Exchange might have a Godzilla premium or LE at the show? Or if someone else might by chance?

https://www.pinballshowdown.com/game-list.html

Game List shows GEX will have a Pro there....

#17 42 days ago

Can't wait❗
    We're excited, but only going to be able to make the Show for Friday & Saturday, leaving Sunday morning.
    Looking to find a HUO Jurassic Park Premium, have a HUO Led Zeppelin Premium with a few MOD's to trade or can do CA$H.

We're driving so if you're interested PLMK as I can bring the LZ-Premium with us.

#18 42 days ago

I'm looking forward to it!

I'm going to bring my Meteor with DickHamill 's new code.

I'm also bringing a bunch of vids including my collection of Bally Sente games. CAX used to do a "Sente Reunion" and I wanted to do something similar.

Even made a flyer for it:

RM SENTE SUMMIT Page 002 (resized).jpg

#19 42 days ago

Will be there with my Rollergames!

#20 41 days ago

Will Marco be there this year? I’m going Friday night! Looking forward to pinball and beer! Hell yea! Love seeing all the pins. I haven’t been for about three years now. Really looking forward to it!!!

#21 40 days ago

Anybody know what days and hours if your bringing a game? Does it have to be there by Thursday or can it be brought on Friday?

#22 40 days ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Anybody know what days and hours if your bringing a game? Does it have to be there by Thursday or can it be brought on Friday?

https://www.pinballshowdown.com/index.html best ask them. Contact them near bottom of website.

LTG : )

#23 40 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

https://www.pinballshowdown.com/index.html best ask them. Contact them near bottom of website.
    LTG : )

I did and no response yet.

#24 40 days ago

Interested to know what games anyone reading this will be selling this weekend at the show. I was going to haul and post for sale my Stern Spiderman there. Then wife asked me please not to sell it yet and need to respect that.
    As always looking forward to playing many pins and socializing. Especially since this is the first Denver show in almost 2 years per Covid.

#25 39 days ago
    Quoted from manadams:

FRIDAY, Oct 22
    Load-in/Set-up Hours 8 am - 11 am
    Public Hours noon - 10 pm
    Bring-A-Game Hours 10 pm - Midnight

#26 38 days ago

Anyone have pics?

#27 37 days ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Anyone have pics?

01892AE1-D815-4579-A83F-744FA986F3CD (resized).jpeg24B9E520-4129-405A-85F9-1582D7C7F9CF (resized).jpeg2E9B523C-52C0-4DFF-BCC7-74E061E688D3 (resized).jpegC15D45B6-8BBA-4460-BEAF-8256BC442298 (resized).jpegD27A741B-6223-444A-98A0-D37DC594CB8D (resized).jpegE6B6218D-C717-4121-B6BA-C2F41595A788 (resized).jpegE6F91E37-7EA6-48D4-8E94-F1CAEE0DBC61 (resized).jpeg
    #28 35 days ago

Fun weekend socializing and playing many pins and enjoying the festival. Thanks to Blizzard Mountain, GEX and other companies and individuals that brought pins.

Only complaint was if they feel the need to have a Concert please take it outside like on Friday. DJ and music drowned out sounds of pins and trying to talk with anyone. Actually caused painful ears and my entire family and others were complaining it was awfully loud.

Thanks to all who ran the Show, volunteered, brought games and worked to make it all happen!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside