(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 10 years ago

We have secured a booth for MEZELmods. Gotta see the schedule to see if we can make the meet and greet.

#138 10 years ago

It was really cool to have folks with their pinside stickers on the shirts. Anybody doing this. Maybe we can use my booth for the pickup site.

1 week later
    #177 9 years ago

I will also be bringing two of interactive kits for the public to see, one on my Metallica and I need to pick a game to put on one of JJ's. Hmmm.

#185 9 years ago
    Quoted from GimpMaster:

I'm still looking for a pinsiders meetup. My flight won't be getting in until 8:17 p.m. friday night + 30-40 min drive and then check in. So I probably won't make the friday night one....
    ...anyone else interested in meeting? I would like to get to know some more fellow Utahans, for example Todd.

You can always use the MEZELmods booth as any type of rallying point. I will be stuck there the whole show.

#257 9 years ago

I finally got to play Mustang about 10 times. Could not hear the callous very well, it was fun of course. Kinda on the fence whether to wait for Borg's next game. I would probably end up only buying it to make mods for it. I am penciled in for the Premium. I did have several pinsiders with good mod ideas, that I will announce in a week or so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=tmezel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.