(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 10 years ago

I'll be there. Considering taking Friday off so I can make all three days. I can't imagine that'd be too much pinball.

Maybe instead of nametags, we could do something super subtle. Like a red napkin hanging out of your back pocket. Or two different colored shoelaces.

bemmett, you're required to wear something Packers related.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hows does 6pm Friday Night At Tilted Kilt for the Meet and Greet with First round Bought by Game Exchange sound?
    JJ

Don't want to start a whole thing here, but that's a pretty specific choice of venue that's: not inclusive for a lot of folks, and not nearby.

#81 10 years ago

I've never been to a show before...are there machines for sale that need work? Because on the one hand, I could see that in a big group of pinheads, you're more likely to find some project machines (than say, on Craigslist). But on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if people only bring the pristine stuff with them to the show.

1 month later
    #226 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Just got here not long ago, everything looks great, setup well and tons of games. I'm excited for the weekend!

Look for me tonight...I'll be showing up around 5ish wearing a blue zippered sweatshirt over a brown t-shirt with yellow letters: "To Err is Human, to Arr is Pirate".

Will be there the second half of Saturday also.

#246 10 years ago

I had the game of my life on that same Metallica: ~80m. Saw someone put up over 100m in a tournament game on it too. Must have been playing easy? Some other players told me they thought it was slower than the other ones in the corner.

Super fun though - so tricked out. And it was in a spot where a crowd would start gathering whenever someone was having a good game.

2 weeks later
    #288 10 years ago

Kevkat - can't thank you enough! Loved Mousin' Around, and especially Iron Man, and *especially* Wheel of Fortune. Had never played any of those before. Kudos for all the hard work, it was truly appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=ryanwanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.