(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 10 years ago

I'm in. Planning on Friday day only to avoid crowds. If I'm mainly interested in playing and maybe picking up a few items from vendors (as opposed to tournaments) is that a reasonable strategy?

1 week later
    #88 10 years ago

Does anyone know if there's likely to be a vendor there with playfield glass for sale? Would love to get some at a nice price as I've read about at some of the other shows.

1 month later
    #224 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Just got here not long ago, everything looks great, setup well and tons of games. I'm excited for the weekend!

I thought it opened at 11! Heading out now ...

#259 10 years ago

I was at the RMPS on Friday from opening through 3:30 p.m. or so. This was my first pinball show and I thoroughly enjoyed it, well worth the price of admission! Seemed like a great space for the event, the lines for games weren't bad (other than WOZ I rarely saw more than one person waiting to play a game, though the lines did get longer as the day went on), and I got to play every game I wanted to at least a couple of times over the 4-5 hours I was there (more a problem of too many games I wanted to try out than of too many people in line). And the bathrooms were immaculate despite what you hear about other pinball events! I'm definitely in for next year, hopefully for more than one day.

It was awesome having the opportunity to play so many nicely maintained games, most of which were up and running most of the time I was there on Friday. One big surprise for me was Iron Man which I'd never played before -- I still don't care for the photoshoped art job, but the wild magnets and speedy gameplay are pretty sweet, and I can see why people love this game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.