(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

Hoping to attend.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

I'm trying to get enough interest to fill the van and drive from SLC. Might bring a game too.
    I had an idea last night. Make up some of those sticker name tags that say "My Pinsider name is" and fill in the blank. Could leave a bucket of them by the front desk/door.

I'm in SLC btw.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

I am in SLC too. Road trip?

Yeah. Either split gas or a caravan. Can't haul much in my car, but might have a truck by then if people want to take some games.

Maybe Todd or Don or Ryan will want to go.

1 week later
    #87 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

I'll definitely be there! Driving up for the weekend. Hope to find a few nice gems. Excited about hangin with the 801 Crew.

Represent!

3 weeks later
    #132 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

For sure. That and I just want to come get my hands on your pins again...

GrouchoEyebrows.gifGrouchoEyebrows.gif

#143 10 years ago

Probably not going this year. Are tickets available? What about entries into a tournament?

If the weather in the mountains is s****y, definitely won't want to go--no reason to risk life/limb/huge door dents on I-70 for a pinball show. Todd's probably got the right idea with train tickets.

#149 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

it's silly to purchase the 3 day pass, even if you will be there for 3 days IMO. you save like 10 bucks??? plus, it seems like you don't even get any real time on the machines you want to play because there are so many people that attend the event. I think I only paid for one day last year out of the 3 I was there, just chilled and did the side tourneys.

Can tickets be bought at the site? Or do they have to be prepaid?

Reason I ask is: If the weather is bad, I'm out (driving). Don't want to fly.

#166 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I'm flying. I actually think it's cheaper to fly if you go Southwest. I guess if you have 3-4 in a car and split gas, that could be cheaper, but the time commitment is quite a bit longer for travel.

It is at least an 1100 mile round trip to Denver from here, no matter which direction you go.

Considering flying, but also considering sitting home and doing taxes.

#206 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

If anyone needs a centeral place to meet up. Game Exchange has a large booth just inside the main doors. Feel free to use it as a meeting place. Make sure you stop and say Hi! I will be there Friday, and Sat. Sunday I have another Event so my brother Chi will be there. Feel free to give him a hard time for me! He's probably going to be a zombie because he just had his first kid a month ago =)
    JJ

Just leave your dog in charge. Looks like he could handle the malcontents

#229 10 years ago

Any pics/vids, dudes? For all us unfortunate stay-at-homers? Or is everybody drinking and having a good time or something?

#252 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Thanks for sharing guys! 2nd year in a row I've missed this. Almost makes me feel like I was lucky enough to have been there......almost. We gotta have more local pin parties!!!

ONE local pin party would be better than none

I'm game.

#265 10 years ago

Anyone here going to Lyons?

#268 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

The Lyons Spring Classic next month you mean? I am planning on entering.

Yes. Cool! Do register, and I'll buy the first beer! Unless you're Mormon... then I'll just wink and nod at you as you walk by

Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I'm registered. Can't wait!

Sweet! I hope you beat my brains in

#274 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

The Lyons Spring Classic next month you mean? I am planning on entering.

Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I'm registered. Can't wait!

Adam Lefkoff just posted the Friday pingolf sched. I'm in the first group. Yikes!

http://www.lefkoff.com/lyons_spring_classic/tee_times.htm

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=chadderack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.