(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago

I'm there all 3 days, got my hotel room and ready to roll!

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone selling anything fun or looking for trades?

I think we should start a separate thread when it gets a little closer for games FS/FT or WTB in the event people might be willing to give up something.

#30 10 years ago

Well I think more games get bought/sold prior to the show but yes I know most the good deals are gone before the show even starts in the parking lot, that's why I'll be there Friday morning to help people setup.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

bemmett, you're required to wear something Packers related.

I don't think I own much not Packer related so good chance of that.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hows does 6pm Friday Night At Tilted Kilt for the Meet and Greet with First round Bought by Game Exchange sound?

Is that in walking distance? I might not be able to drive by 6:00 that night if the whiskeys are going down and the pinball is rocking.

Also does anyone have tournament schedules or any idea if that has even remotely been put together yet, if I remember right a lot of the cooler tournaments that I enjoy were Friday night last year?

2 weeks later
    #115 10 years ago

I think we need to start a separate thread for games FS/FT at the show sometime soon. If someone doesn't do one soon I will start it within a week.

It appears I had a potential sale on my CSI but not sure it is going to happen so it looks like I will have that available for sale or trade. Really nice shape overall, I will get details posted in the FS/FT thread but anyone can message me in the meantime for them.

#118 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chemixtry:

There is the RMPS classified:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AibT_dDBqlNfdDZsUVZ1V0xRaE1JTUJWa3hZSDMxdmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I don't know how much action it sees though. I'm looking for a Baywatch, Batman Forever, or WHO dunnit if anyone is selling.

I don't know I tried e-mailing 2 people off there before and got no response. I think most the information is way outdated.

1 week later
    #134 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I should have a met pro or a met or a met prem there.

JJ you got a Mustang and/or Star Trek you are bringing?

#141 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

We have secured a booth for MEZELmods. Gotta see the schedule to see if we can make the meet and greet.

Awesome excited to meet up, Ill come visit.

1 week later
    #197 9 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeye11:

Too bad more local collectors don't bring games, we have tons in and around Denver. I mean if you look at that list there are only 8 or 9 collectors bringing games. The rest are companies.

I am guilty of sucking when it comes to this. My problem is my games are in my basement, pain in the ass to move up, I don't have a way to transport my pins and it is a trek to get them from Fort C to Denver and back. I will next year for sure get some games there.

Mike, You are bringing WWF, T2 and that badass No Fear right?

You and Pauley splurge on the extra $10 for the happy hour rooms this year?

I'm psyched, day and a half!

#222 9 years ago

Just got here not long ago, everything looks great, setup well and tons of games. I'm excited for the weekend!

#234 9 years ago

I will be here all day today/tomorrow. Likely wearing my red "Drink Wisconsinbly" shirt or my black "The Dude Abides" shirt and most likely a red, 'W'(Wisconsin Badgers) visor. Feel free to say hello.

Bryan

#254 9 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeye11:

Audit time.

Jacks Open - 695
    Ice Revue - 360 (Tourney game)

Mike,

Did Jacks Open win any awards, I didn't stick around to see?

Awesome time this weekend and good to hang with some good friends I don't see too often, sad it has to be another year for another show, we need 2/year!

#266 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Anyone here going to Lyons?

The Lyons Spring Classic next month you mean? I am planning on entering.

#275 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Adam Lefkoff just posted the Friday pingolf sched. I'm in the first group. Yikes!

http://www.lefkoff.com/lyons_spring_classic/tee_times.htm

Oh crap I hadn't signed up yet, guess i better get on it. I had to wait to confirm I don't have a business trip that day that could come up. Hope I can still get in a week or so from now

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.