(Topic ID: 82152)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2014

By jalpert

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Cup Soccer - PF.jpg
    Simpsons.jpg
    World Cup Soccer - BG.jpg
    Embryon.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - PF.jpg
    Banzai Run - BG.jpg
    AC-DC Luci - BG.jpg
    Banzai Run - PF.jpg
    Metallica.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image-275.jpg
    sparky-984.jpg
    IMG_2548.JPG
    Pin Players.jpg
    Wooden Pinball.jpg
    RMPSfreebies.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Switch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago

I am going for Friday and Saturday. Hotel is booked and I'm ready to go. Only thing is I will be wrangling two 5yr olds so probably won't get to enjoy it as much as id like but we will see.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

Early bedtime for Switch on Friday!

Haha I'm trying to dump them on the wife for at least friday and looking like I will just have to watch my son on Saturday so we will probably play in the kid parent tournament and he will play in the kids tournament. I'd definitely like to meet up with some fellow pinsiders but for me it will have to be at the event.

#50 10 years ago

I have a HS and JP I might be willing to do some trading on +/- cash for various other pins if anyone is interested I could haul them down to the showdown to do a trade possibly. I'm looking for:
    LOTR
    The Getaway
    Black Rose
    POTC
    RFM
    TF
    HH
    BH

3 weeks later
    #123 10 years ago

Ok I started an Official FS/FT thread. I just sold my JP so might be in the marked for a new pin while I'm down there. Lets see what you guys are bringing!!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-fsft-thread#post-1545303

2 weeks later
    #213 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I might walk around with a GoPro strapped to my chest for a bit. Nothing could look more lame, but whatever.

I am actually planning on having mine strapped to me as well so if you want any of my footage just let me know.

#214 10 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

I'd bring mine, but understood that games in the show have to stay there until closing Sunday, which doesn't work for me since I have to leave Sunday morning to make it home. Is this how it works?
    I appreciate all of the machines that people bring though. Looking forward to the Starship Troopers!

I thought about bring my high speed down but mine are in the basement and a 10 her haul round trip is really hard especially since we are looking at driving back in the middle of a bad snow storm. Maybe as my small collection grows I can help out more and bring some games or donate my back to help setup. Thanks to everyone bringing games

#219 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I doubt that's going to be a really bad snow storm. It's still supposed to be 41 degrees Sunday.

There for casting 4-8" in central wyoming. I hope there wrong.......

#263 10 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that brought games! The wife and I had a good time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Switch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2014?tu=Switch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.