(Topic ID: 42888)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2013

By tpellowe

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

I'ma try to...

#33 11 years ago

Anyone from SLC want to go I'm driving out on Friday A.M. and coming back Sunday....

#42 11 years ago

my 8year old and I decided to take the Train from SLC and rent a truck there to bring back toys.

#46 11 years ago

jar155: I have been meaning to take that train through the mountains for years....now's the chance and my 8yo is very excited.....I am from Evergreen Co. but haven't been back in some time....call me whenever you get time...I have to add some missing components to the holo board so the creature can reach out...someone pulled off a capacitor ...though once it's running i'll probably disconnect it to not wear out the Holo anyway....do you know Donjagra? he is a local with a CFTBL as well....

#48 11 years ago

I have never been to a pinball show....I assume all games are set to free play?

#57 11 years ago

anyone have a Who dunnit? I want to buy one and bring it back to SLC

1 week later
    #81 11 years ago

I'm renting a truck for the drive back to SLC so let me know if you want to pitch in I can drive 2 games back as easy as 1

#86 11 years ago

So. Renting a one way mini van is economically prohibitive so I could rent a uhaul to come back to SLC with. So I need some partners that want me to haul stuff back to SLC. It is 378.00 for the rental and 120.00 for gas I can fit probably at least 3 machines on their legs pm me if you have any interest in this

#88 11 years ago

Enterprise will rent one way but the cost of a mini van is 753.00 for 3 days..sheesh

#89 11 years ago

they do not rent cargo vans one way

#91 11 years ago

I'll look into that. Pm me how much

3 weeks later
    #114 10 years ago

Anyone selling at reasonable prices in Denver? the prices advertised on the games at the Show are all 20% too high...guess it's why they call this the "mile High "city

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2013?tu=toddsolus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.