(Topic ID: 42888)

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2013

By tpellowe

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick471.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 11 years ago

I'll be there. Might sell off a pin or two...maybe EATPM or JP..or maybe I will just go have fun!

But I will be there!

1 week later
    #69 11 years ago

Anyone want to trade or sell a Scared Stiff?

I have a eatpm or JP or maybe an es ... or just plain ole cash

#73 11 years ago

Just as an fyi,,, I used Hotwire to book my hotel room in denver for Fri/Sat night. I got lucky and it gave me the Sheraton, where the event is, for a total of $135 for the two nights.

If you know Hotwire, you know it's a gamble on the hotel you will get, but it was a 3.5 Star in the Denver Tech Center area. I gave it a shot since I figured the hotel I would get would be close...got lucky!!

The group rate is $99 plus tax, so I would assume I save about $90 bucks.

Attempt at your own risk!

1 month later
    #124 10 years ago
    Quoted from Q-Dog:

I found that FT wasn't as much fun as I was expecting

Truer words have never been spoken...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick471.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-mountain-pinball-showdown-2013?tu=rick471 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.