6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Slammin_silver
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

If Nordstroms is her bag, she's all set.

Quoted from canea:

Cool, thank you for the tip. I suspect she will crash headlong into Nordstroms and not been seen for 24 hours...

#52 6 years ago

Don't forget Ikea around the corner as well. On second thought, scratch that. If she buys anything at Ikea there won't be room for pins on the way home.

#53 6 years ago

There is both a Nordstrom's and a Nordstrom's Rack at Park Meadows. I own their stock, so please encourage her to shop!! ;->

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from alb0711:

There is both a Nordstrom's and a Nordstrom's Rack at Park Meadows. I own their stock, so please encourage her to shop!! ;->

HAHAHAHA greatest post ever

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from alb0711:

No worries, my friend. She needs no encouragement!

#56 6 years ago

Anyone bringing games to the show? I am thinking of bringing Delta Queen and Buccaneer.

#57 6 years ago

anyone have a Who dunnit? I want to buy one and bring it back to SLC

#58 6 years ago

Yes,I'm planning on being there.This will be my 1st Colo. show
    since '08.Planning a trip to Lyon's CP and various Denver locations
    including the 1up and the 2up pinball bars.Let's all support all these
    AWESOME pin hotspots!!!!

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from toddsolus:

anyone have a WHO dunnit? I want to buy one and bring it back to SLC

PM sent, I might have mine available

Not 100% sure yet but I might have a few games available for sale/trade as I am going to need some room soon. Likely can't bring them to the show but I am in Fort Collins, about an hour away for anyone travelling or willing to make the extra trip. My early thoughts are Who Dunnit , BSD, Funhouse (mine is in average shape, looking to sell/trade mine and secure a MUCH nicer one as it is always a keeper for me) as possible available games. I'll post again as we get closer and I am sure another thread will pop up or this one will continue with people that have games for sale.

#60 6 years ago

In the past they've had a Google Doc spreadsheet where people could list what they're bringing. Is that still being used? I sold a machine over it last time I went, and it seemed to work well for others.

Edit: Yep, still exists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AibT_dDBqlNfdDZsUVZ1V0xRaE1JTUJWa3hZSDMxdmc#gid=0

#61 6 years ago

Dan is working on list now and updating website. Should have list thread soon

#62 6 years ago

I send Dan an Email but have gotten no reply.. Would love to bring some pinballs, and maybe even do a booth. O well.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I send Dan an Email but have gotten no reply.. Would love to bring some pinballs, and maybe even do a booth. O well.

If you're serious why don't you call him.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

No "Oh well" JJ

Keep hounding, call, e-mail him, visit his house after hours. You need to be there this year!

#65 6 years ago

I agree with bemmett. You're trying to help, and he's not responding and that sucks. But it's not about him, it's about pinball.

I've taken games for sale to the show before. The #1 question I get asked is can I deliver and setup. My answer to that is no, but that kind of thing is up your alley.

The booths are cheap (relatively speaking), you have the resources, I think it might be a win-win if you can support the show and drum up some business at the same time.

Quoted from Gexchange:

#66 6 years ago

It would be great to see you there, JJ....promoting your sales/parts/service departments. You've always been fair and provide great support when I need it.

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I called him a left a message, he called me back that night.

#68 6 years ago

If anybody has a Slick Chick - bring it along. Hoping to bring one home with me. Want to buy my first EM at the show.

I know I'm setting myself up for some interesting comments here.....

#69 6 years ago

Anyone want to trade or sell a Scared Stiff?

I have a eatpm or JP or maybe an es ... or just plain ole cash

#70 6 years ago

Looks like they have updated their website recently....check it out. http://www.pinballshowdown.com/

I'm very interested to hear what the Multimorphic guys have to show/say.

#71 6 years ago

I am planning on attending!! Not bringing any pinball machines this year. It is a lot of work. But I may bring my Truck and Utilities trailer If a deal can be found. Hit List : IM , CV, Tommy etc. Will be wearing name tag Rob Knapp. Peace

#72 6 years ago

I would love to check this out, but just got back from the texas show and not sure if I can do another 1,400 mile round trip this soon.

#73 6 years ago

Just as an fyi,,, I used Hotwire to book my hotel room in denver for Fri/Sat night. I got lucky and it gave me the Sheraton, where the event is, for a total of $135 for the two nights.

If you know Hotwire, you know it's a gamble on the hotel you will get, but it was a 3.5 Star in the Denver Tech Center area. I gave it a shot since I figured the hotel I would get would be close...got lucky!!

The group rate is $99 plus tax, so I would assume I save about $90 bucks.

Attempt at your own risk!

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

If you know Hotwire, you know it's a gamble on the hotel you will get, but it was a 3.5 Star in the Denver Tech Center area. I gave it a shot since I figured the hotel I would get would be close...got lucky!!

If you know how use Priceline.com correctly, you can usually get some really good hotels for darn good prices. I've gotten the Tech Center plenty of times. Last year I got a Holiday Inn Express for $40 a night.

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Just as an fyi,,, I used Hotwire to book my hotel room in denver for Fri/Sat night. I got lucky and it gave me the Sheraton, where the event is, for a total of $135 for the two nights.
    The group rate is $99 plus tax, so I would assume I save about $90 bucks.
    Attempt at your own risk!

Good deal! Got my room at the Sheraton from Hotels.com for $79 after taxes. Friday night only.

1 week later
    #76 6 years ago

Anyone plan on bringing games? I brought the last couple of years, but I'm just too busy this year.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone plan on bringing games? I brought the last couple of years, but I'm just too busy this year.

I am bringing Delta Queen and Buccaneer. Maybe a Skee Ball machine also.

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from 5280wzrd:

I am bringing Delta Queen and Buccaneer. Maybe a Skee Ball machine also.

Nice!

Also: SKEE BALL. YES PLEASE.

#79 6 years ago

Great show, great area, great people. I'll be there again this year.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#80 6 years ago

I'm firming up my plans today. Looks like I'll probably only make 2 out of the 3 days, but it's better than missing them all. Last time I hauled in a couple of games to sell and brought 4 back. This year, I'll probably fly, so games are out of the equation.

#81 6 years ago

I'm renting a truck for the drive back to SLC so let me know if you want to pitch in I can drive 2 games back as easy as 1

#82 6 years ago

It'll be interesting to see how the new venue works out. Seems like venues only last a couple of years.

Just FYI for those guys flying in, there is an IHOP adjacent to the hotel if the hotel food is too expensive. Last year was nice because there was a BK, Chinese, outback, and BBQ joint close.

Of course, lots of food close but it helps when you can walk, especially since not everyone will have a car.

#83 6 years ago

Dan and I have Talked.. Now just trying to figure out what to do.. I have some logistical issues to deal with.

#84 6 years ago

Anything we might be able to help with?

Quoted from Gexchange:

I have some logistical issues to deal with.

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Anything we might be able to help with?

I want to take a booth and such, but We have 2 other Rentals that weekend an the Vending Show in Las Vegas so I just don't have the staffing to staff the booth. But Fear not we will do something to support the show =)

#86 6 years ago

So. Renting a one way mini van is economically prohibitive so I could rent a uhaul to come back to SLC with. So I need some partners that want me to haul stuff back to SLC. It is 378.00 for the rental and 120.00 for gas I can fit probably at least 3 machines on their legs pm me if you have any interest in this

#87 6 years ago

Have you looked into a cargo van instead of a mini van? They usually run cheaper and are way better for hauling pins. I typically use Enterprise.

Quoted from toddsolus:

So. Renting a one way mini van is economically prohibitive so I could rent a uhaul to come back to SLC with. So I need some partners that want me to haul stuff back to SLC. It is 378.00 for the rental and 120.00 for gas I can fit probably at least 3 machines on their legs pm me if you have any interest in this

#88 6 years ago

Enterprise will rent one way but the cost of a mini van is 753.00 for 3 days..sheesh

#89 6 years ago

they do not rent cargo vans one way

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from toddsolus:

Enterprise will rent one way but the cost of a mini van is 753.00 for 3 days..sheesh

DO you have anything that will pull a trailer.. I'm thinking about selling my 4x8 Harbor Freight Folding trailer, that I use to move my motorcycles around.

#91 6 years ago

I'll look into that. Pm me how much

#92 6 years ago

Going to bring about 10-12 games and have a booth up front. Won't be staffed much but the games will all be there to be played and such!

#93 6 years ago

Well, I'm officially booked.

Can't wait!

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Going to bring about 10-12 games and have a booth up front. Won't be staffed much but the games will all be there to be played and such!

First of all, aren't you on vacation right now?

Second of all, hopefully you will be the one attending there or are you already committed to somewhere else that weekend?

#95 6 years ago

Quick question for those who have been in the past, how are things at the show on Sunday? I was supposed to go with a friend, but he can only go on Sunday. I am hesitant to wait for him because I have a concern about getting down there just to watch everybody tearing down to go home.

Thanks.

#96 6 years ago

Dan is really good about this. Sometimes games that sell do find their way out the door, but I'd say at least 85% of the games will be present at 4:59pm Sunday. Obviously a certain percentage will break as well, but Sunday is not a problem for you.

Quoted from hudson2212:

Quick question for those who have been in the past, how are things at the show on Sunday? I was supposed to go with a friend, but he can only go on Sunday. I am hesitant to wait for him because I have a concern about getting down there just to watch everybody tearing down to go home.

Thanks.

#97 6 years ago

Excellent, thanks for the info.

#98 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula, please let me if your bringing one. Thanks all.

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Nice!
    Also: SKEE BALL. YES PLEASE.

Got the two pins ready to go. Now to clean up the Skee Ball. Just picked it up last weekend. It has been sitting in a storage unit, VERY DIRTY. It is fully functional. Should have it ready to go for the show.

#100 6 years ago

Cool! I'm excited. My first show ever!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 32.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 49.00
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 26.95
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.00
    There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside