(Topic ID: 128135)

Rocky & Bullwinkle Rules Video

By TopMoose

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

A few months ago, I made a short video to help sell my Fun Land machine and it got such a good response that I thought I'd do the same for my "keepers," starting with my Rocky & Bullwinkle. The video starts with a playfield tour and gives a general overview of the rules and strategies, followed by a full game demo.

Enjoy!

And, yes, for the sake of brevity and so as not to overwhelm the casual player, I did leave some stuff out. Stuff like "blow out the fuse," bonus points, re-lighting the laser kick and how Jackpot scoring works in Tri-Ball mode. For a comprehensive rule sheet, I recommend Classicgamefan's thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fractured-pinball-rules-rocky-and-bullwinkle-re-re-re-visited

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from wiredworm:

Awesome video.
I really need to get some practice in on mine once it's back together. I can never consistently hit that WABAC ramp off the left flipper.

I've found that this game is all about the backhand shots.

Quoted from Indypin:

This is a very well made. Would love to see more of them. Thanks for doing these vids.

Thanks! They take some time, but TOTAN is next, followed by Jet Spin. Once all three are up and running I want to invite friends over for a friendly tournament and I hope the videos will give them a head start on how to play.

#8 8 years ago

Here's the Fun Land video:

2 weeks later
#10 8 years ago
Quoted from classicgamefan:

Thanks for the shout out! Fantastic video!! I really like the videography, editing, title cards, and the captions (everything really). Also, it looks like you have a very nice machine and the LED color choices are well done.
Impressive ramp looping skills and thanks again for the video!

You're welcome! Thanks for making such a comprehensive rule sheet for the game. I used Cointaker's LED kit with a few modifications (purple at the top lanes, rainbow at the drop targets).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,900 (OBO)
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-bullwinkle-rules-video?tu=topmoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.