1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by toddtuckey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

55E2EB84-CB9A-42C6-9E84-1132A0E3787D (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

I am currently trying to fix a Rocky & Bullwinkle and there is a part missing a part in the animal animation backbox. I’ve taken a picture of it. It’s the black part in the picture as you can see where there are holes there should be another one which is missing but I need to know what the part is called. The manual doesn’t even say what it is. Help, can someone name that part?

55E2EB84-CB9A-42C6-9E84-1132A0E3787D (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

Sorry i can't be of more help, but it looks like the "plastic guide" where the 3 hat trick animals ride in. looks like getting slammed over the years took its tole. I would look all around inside good. Could possibly build up a weld and fix?

#3 1 year ago

545-5381-01 is the part number. There should actually be 3 of them. The metal part being beat to crap and back doesn't matter, as long as the surface is still smooth. The bad news is that no one makes that part. Still, it's just a plastic channel. You might be able to find a suitable replacement at a hardware store.

2 months later
#4 1 year ago

marco used to carry them...here is one listing...but its out of stock...
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5381-02

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside